I've been trying for a while to advance in the train puzzle, but not being able to. Maybe I'm just dumb (even though I've already completed this part twice at least lol) but Ithink there's a bug or something is not working right, for example, I know the train engine the MC is looking at right now should be able to move. As I've got a few mods running I tried without them, still to no avail.

Game.rxdata

I'd appreciate it a lot if you helped me solve this problem because it's pretty frustrating knowing I did solve it before but not being able now. Thanks!

hey @kithas, there's another entrance to that area in the WEST. You have to leave where you are from the south, go around, and use another Train to push that one into the trail. I did just that. See if you can continue. Here's your file:

Game.rxdata

See ya~

Well, it seems I missed it, not sure how. Thanks!

This is Reshiram Path? To have Taka here you just have to not battle him on WTC? I always battle him .-.

Yes, you have to not battle him to get into Reshiram Path, and then you had it for all Tourmaline tour (so it becomes a good training adventure, plus he gives a huge amount of lore!)

I'll try this on my new run. Thanks. Just out of curiosity, why don't you give your mons proper natures?

When I realised I was already in the desert and I wanted to get to the end so I could get back to the City. I'll do it now, I think.