Garbodor Bug - V10

Leontief_9

Ok, I got a big problem here:

I lost vs this garbodor at west garen sewers, and when i come back to fight him, the scene seems to be bugged. When I step in, to fight him, one of two things happens:

1 - The character goes autommatically towards a wall and I keep hearing the sound of the character bumping against it, without being able to do anything else

2 - The character steps forward autommatically and stops right on top (not in front, but on top) of garbodor. The usual talk between Melia and Venam goes normally, and before I start the fight, the character moves 2/3 steps foward into a position that shouldn't be accessible in the map. Once I win the fight against garbodor, i can't use any controls.

So yeah...I'm pretty stuck right here. Please help!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited 13 hours ago by Leontief_9 

try accessing one of your older savegames

they can be found in users > "your username" > saved games > pokemon rejuvenation

delete the Game.rxdata file (you can make a copy with another name if you want to keep the bugged savegame). and then change the name of one of the savegames above to "Game.rxdata". Then restart the game.

You have to find a savegame file in which you did not lose to the rift yet. It could be possible that you have to try multiple times in order to find the right one.

If this does not work, upload your current Game.rxdata file in this thread

Edited by ridiculus

• 2 months later...

Ive found a solution for anyone that this concerns still. what you do is copy an older safe file (before the garbodor fight #2), put it in a safe place, delete the entire pokemon rejuvination folder and re download the game. then find the folder where you originally found the game.rxdata file ( should be called "saved games" you can type that in the start menu) then put the older save in the new pokemon rejuvination folder and rename it to game.rxdata. that fixed it for me hopefullyt this helps someone 🙂

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...