Here is my entire team that I am going to bring to agate

here are the movesets

(lvl 61) medicham(pure power) HJK, ice punch, psycho cut, bullet punch

(lvl 57) leavanny(overcoat) x-scissor, leaf blade, fell stinger, swords dance

(lvl 56) scrafty(intimidate) HJK, brick break, crunch, fire punch

(lvl 59) mamoswine(thick fat) take down, icicle crash, ice shard, earthquake

(lvl 59) dragalge(adaptability) dragon pulse, sludge bomb, water pulse, toxic

(lvl 59) liligant(own tempo) petal dance, quiver dance, leech seed, hp electric

(lvl 60) rimbombee(sweet veil) quiver dance, bug buzz, stun spore, dazzling gleam

(lvl 67) flygon(levitate) dragon dance, dragon claw, rock slide, earthquake

(lvl 65) ampharos(static) dragon pulse, discharge, power gem, signal beam

(lvl 66) honchkrow(moxie) Night slash, sucker punch, brave bird, roost

(lvl 63) roserade(natural cure) giga drain, extrasensory, venoshock, toxic

(lvl 64) delphox(magician) flamethrower, psychic, shadowball, light screen

tips, ability changes, or move changes

is there any pokemon i should catch before i go to agate

image.png.f5429fc2b41a24913981e9917268232d.png

image.png.59e9412a4ef704001dad760e62c1b323.png

image.png.e4731bfbe5ed4c56f95b062534a287c7.png

Here is some pokemon i already have

I can’t help but notice your lineup will have a lot of issues with the fire type. With the fire type gym coming up pretty soon, you might want to find a good answer. I’d personally recommend Rockruff, as Empoleon is part steel and Gigalith has low special defense (and most fire types are special attackers)

Heads up: Anything weak to flying will be decimated on the Circus Arena Field(and I see lots of flying weakness) so Ampharos is a must on the team. Mamoswine will help you immensely(I can't imagine my playthrough without Mamoswine). I think you can do the Beldum sidequest before Agate but considering how the Fire, Ground and FIghting gym are coming up, Metagross will be useless. Keep a pokemon in your party that knows Trick room (you can catch Bronzor in Agate) and a pokemon with Wide Guard for any annoying double battles. 
All and all your team is great and you won't have any trouble. Personally I think that Agate Circus is the best part of Reborn, so enjoy it 🙂 

3 minutes ago, RuinedRuiner said:

I can’t help but notice your lineup will have a lot of issues with the fire type. With the fire type gym coming up pretty soon, you might want to find a good answer. I’d personally recommend Rockruff, as Empoleon is part steel and Gigalith has low special defense (and most fire types are special attackers)

Well he has 2 dragon types, and Dragalge is great for that gym, as long as he sets up trick room. I think the Flying type gym will cause him more trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, considering you will eventually be facing Ciel, you really do not have much in the way of Flying coverage aside from Ampharos and Mamoswine. Both are great, but she certainly can combat both of those with ease.. Honestly, I would recommend bringing on Solrock/Lunatone and a Rhyperior (Rhydon can be caught just outside of Calcenon before facing Charlotte). If you Trick Room with Solrock/Lunatone, you can pretty much sweep both Charlotte and Ciel with just the Rhyperior. I'd recommend giving the Wide Lense to Rhyperior for higher accuracy with Stone Edge for one shotting or even Earthquake (although that one wont help with Ciel). Lycanrock could be good too, although he isn't quite as tanky... I would also recommend heading to 7th street and getting the Abra. Alakazam is a beast and extremely fast which will help immensely with Samson, the fighting type leader.