Sign in to follow this  
Tarpenz

No startscreen or game Text

First of i am sorry if this is the wrong place to report this but the other forums just didn't seem like the right place.

i've just downloaded the new episode 18 and it's been a while since i last played so i was really looking forward to play again i had already decided to start over from new but every time i start the game there is no screen text i tryed to start my old save file since that seem to be the easiest i could see the pokemons i had in episode 17 and as you can see no text the game started fine but when i tryed to go in to the bag/options in game there where no text either sorry dot have a sceenshoot from that : S

Bug.thumb.png.2886ed7e72b6afc46eb6faf537e69bcb.png

After that i deleted the game and download it again still the same i tryed to delete all my old savefiles and redownload in hope that would workand the result is this

1272956157_bug2.thumb.png.0da763bdd5a4cf5c87b0e53958bc362c.png

I hope this helps not sure what i can do to fix it since im not even sure what the problem is there is no erro reports or anything.
Best regards Tarpenz

8 hours ago, Tarpenz said:

First of i am sorry if this is the wrong place to report this but the other forums just didn't seem like the right place.

i've just downloaded the new episode 18 and it's been a while since i last played so i was really looking forward to play again i had already decided to start over from new but every time i start the game there is no screen text i tryed to start my old save file since that seem to be the easiest i could see the pokemons i had in episode 17 and as you can see no text the game started fine but when i tryed to go in to the bag/options in game there where no text either sorry dot have a sceenshoot from that : S

Bug.thumb.png.2886ed7e72b6afc46eb6faf537e69bcb.png

After that i deleted the game and download it again still the same i tryed to delete all my old savefiles and redownload in hope that would workand the result is this

1272956157_bug2.thumb.png.0da763bdd5a4cf5c87b0e53958bc362c.png

I hope this helps not sure what i can do to fix it since im not even sure what the problem is there is no erro reports or anything.
Best regards Tarpenz

If redownloading didnt fix the issue at all I imagine the problem is that for some reason you dont have any of the fonts that the game uses. Within the game's folder there should be another folder called "Fonts", try installing the fonts that are inside that folder and tell me if that works.

6 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

If redownloading didnt fix the issue at all I imagine the problem is that for some reason you dont have any of the fonts that the game uses. Within the game's folder there should be another folder called "Fonts", try installing the fonts that are inside that folder and tell me if that works.

i tryed that but it didnt seem to do it either here is a picture of them. I also tryed to redownload the game after i installed them

617638198_Bug3.thumb.png.e052267703da6c2f2374166078b245eb.png

I got it to work now the problem actually had a really easy solution i installed the fonts like you said then restarted my computer and re downloaded the game and now it works.

this is not my credit i google the problem and apparently someone had the exact same problem like me i am kinda embarrassed that i didn't try looking on google from the beginning but in my defense i did look and search on the forums for a solution or someone with the same problem and found nothing. Here is a link to the solution. ( Problem solved )

• Like 1