Gauntlet is a pain

Smoke

This gauntlet is relentless. The Mismagius is just too much. None of my Pokemon are gonna beat it. Their either ko'd before I really need them, or not high enough level (So I keep them in my PC).

My team:

Vulcan(Metagross) lvl 89:

Meteor Mash

Strength

Brick Break

Zen Headbutt

Chomp(Sharpedo) lvl 89:

Waterfall

Dive

Crunch

Surf

Sir Aaron(Lucario) lvl 90:

Aura Sphere

Brick Break

Metal Claw

Rock Climb

Blaze(Charizard) lvl 89:

Flamethrower

Fly

Flare Blitz

Roost

Ares(Gallade) lvl 85:

Zen Headbutt

Double Team

Close Combat

Low Sweep

Zeus(Manectric) lvl 89:

Thunder

Wild Charge

Rain Dance

Flamethrower

On 12/1/2018 at 5:30 PM, Sheik said:

I highly recommend teaching your Charizard the move "Heat Wave", it helped me swipe a lot of their mons

Thanks for the tip. Most of the pokemon i was told earlier can beat the gauntlet are either unavailable or too slow to level up.

Get the Protect TM and Sharpedonite if you don't already have them (Protect is from the coin flip guy in Blacksteam Factory, mega stone is in North Aventurine Woods). Mega Sharpedo should be able to one shot Mismagius with Crunch and Protect allows you to get a Speed Boost before mega evolving.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:45 PM, Paperblade said:

Get the Protect TM and Sharpedonite if you don't already have them (Protect is from the coin flip guy in Blacksteam Factory, mega stone is in North Aventurine Woods). Mega Sharpedo should be able to one shot Mismagius with Crunch and Protect allows you to get a Speed Boost before mega evolving.

I have a spare sharpedo for you if you want it @Smoke.

image.png.927d1f15ec6eae7666f72478352f935b.png

I know it's a sh1t one (build 1 better for myself already) but you can have it if you want. It has the moves:

Waterfall

IceFang

Zen Headbutt (I was lazy when i build this one a couple of years ago so i didn't bred psychic fangs on it, also, protect wasn't available yet back then)

Crunch

So just give me a call and you can have it.

On 12/4/2018 at 11:45 AM, Paperblade said:

How do I get the TM? He keeps just getting/giving money. Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Edit: And now the final battle is being a pain in the neck. Could they have made these battle any harder.