Sign in to follow this  
Smoke

[Not a bug]Charizard not Flying type

I went to the Pokemon refugee battle. In it, my Charizard was affected by Ground type moves. Now, I've been out of the Pokemon loop for a while now, but last time I checked that shouldn't have happened because of Charizard's Fire/Flying typing, and Flying-type Pokemon being immune to Ground-type attacks. Was it bug or am I missing something about that battle?

There are several things that could have caused this. The terrain, Them having no guard, gravity being used etc.

3 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

There are several things that could have caused this. The terrain, Them having no guard, gravity being used etc.

That would be weird. Considering the terrain is the same as the underground railnet, the Pokemon can't learn Gravity(because their all the Aron line), and none of them can have the no gaurd ability(According to Bulbapedia). But, are there other factors?

9 minutes ago, Smoke said:

That would be weird. Considering the terrain is the same as the underground railnet, the Pokemon can't learn Gravity(because their all the Aron line), and none of them can have the no gaurd ability(According to Bulbapedia). But, are there other factors?

The railnet uses the Cave Field, which the first effect of is that ground moves can hit flying/levitate pokemon, so there's you're answer.

• Haha 1