Another Sacrificial Altar thread, but this time it's a bit different. You get to add a Nintendo Fangame character, but you must Offer up a Mario or Mario Spin-off character.

ShadeStrider

Who do you remove?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Remember, Mario Spin offs also count. This does include Donkey Kong.

• Mario
    • Dr. Mario
    • Luigi
    • Princess Peach
    • Princess Daisy
    • Bowser
    • The Koopalings/Bowser Jr.
    • Piranha Plant
    • Rosalina and Luma
    • Yoshi
    • Wario
    • Donkey Kong
    • Diddy Kong
    • King K. Rool

Basically the title.

This seems more akin to what this whole site is about.

Nintendo hates fangames, we know that. But I'm not limiting myself with reality.

You are not Limited to Pokemon Fangames. You may choose to include someone like that one jerk from Fire Emblem: Devourer of Time (Crappy ROM hack, don't play it.). 

If the characters canonically exist, then they are not eligible. For Example: A character called Sephiroth is in Fire Emblem: Devourer of Time. Even though the game has him acting OOC, Sephiroth is still a canonical villain in Final Fantasy VII. Therefore, Sephiroth is not eligible.

In Exchange: I've already used Fire Emblem and Pokemon, so I decided to go with Mario, Nintendo's most popular and recognizable Franchise. As Usual, Determine the Method of Sacrifice.

This will probably be the last "Sacrificial Altar" thread I will ever make. Not fun to draw out an overused joke too long.

Spoiler

Most of the votes will probably by default go to Daisy or Dr. Mario. Or Piranha Plant, because people are still salty about that. No one in their right mind would vote King K. Rool, people have been requesting him for years.

And most of the requests will be Pokemon fan games, considering the site I'm on.

Will I Unintentionally use reverse Psychology and end up having K. Rool as the most voted? I don't know.

you people dont think big enough. pokemon fangames are too mainstream.

ill kill piranha plant, and I know what we need.

more sword users.

and who better than the greatest character ever introduced in fe hacks- the man, the myth, the kelik.

edit: actually like piranha plants moves and realized daisy is still there so we taking her out instead.

• Upvote 1