HELP!: Something Wrong With These Ditto...

kyorura

Hi everyone, I recently started Reborn anew (I used to play a year ago but I had to get rid of my computer oof.) and I was using Wondertrade for fun! But it came to my attention that I got a Ditto, I went along, and then I got a Ditto, again... Same person. The OT is the same, and same nickname for the Ditto, it has PKRS, and 31/31/31/31/30/31/31 IV Level 100. I'm 100% sure this isn't legal, and that they either cloned it or something wrong. Unless I'm mistaken, can someone please elaborate what will happen? I was going to release it because I'm worried I'll get in trouble for having one, let alone two. I would post a picture of both, but they're EXACTLY identical. Please help! I don't want to get in trouble, and if it's okay to keep one, tell me that too. I don't want to be breaking any rules.image.png.fda8134652da31a6d0d8aff7532c7a67.pngimage.png.7d08f4f1f466a1f870d4cb5ae448cbed.pngimage.png.fdd86b1a31d0814801b89939400ecd63.png

I think that is OK to keep them in fact you didn't raised them, the weird part is that, the dittos were wondertraded, normally they can't be wondertraded because in that case you get a message saying that a illegal pokemon is found in your party, the same happens when a pokemon is not released yet. 

• Like 1

Hi there. It is unfortunate, but so long as it fits the filter system, a hacked Pokemon is still counted as a legal Pokemon. And by hacked, it usually means someone used the debug tools built within the game to create such Pokemon. The good news is that you don't have to worry about having them as you won't get banned or anything. It unfortunately happens and sometimes can ruin the magic of the game's systems, but don't worry as having a Pokemon will never get you banned here. If however you mess around the scripts and trade illegal Pokemon like Groudon you will get locked from online. You have to tamper with the script files to do that and if you don't know what that means, it likely means you are safe from a ban.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Commander said:

Hi there. It is unfortunate, but so long as it fits the filter system, a hacked Pokemon is still counted as a legal Pokemon. And by hacked, it usually means someone used the debug tools built within the game to create such Pokemon. The good news is that you don't have to worry about having them as you won't get banned or anything. It unfortunately happens and sometimes can ruin the magic of the game's systems, but don't worry as having a Pokemon will never get you banned here. If however you mess around the scripts and trade illegal Pokemon like Groudon you will get locked from online. You have to tamper with the script files to do that and if you don't know what that means, it likely means you are safe from a ban.

Okay thank you, I don't know the details of that stuff, so I assure that I'm fine atleast. I was really worried cause I didn't know if it going onto my file would mess it up for me or something and it was concerning. Thank you for the replies.

12 minutes ago, kyorura said:

Oh okay, if I'm allowed to I'd use it for breeding I suppose but I just hope the mons I breed won't get me in trouble, I'm not sure how alot of this stuff works so I'm being extra cautious, sorry.

you wont get in any trouble for using it to breed mons with don't worry about that.

• Thanks 1

• Developers

Hi the only thing we explicitly ban from online is pokemon that would be impossible to obtain normally (I.e. stuff that can't be found in the game rn like most legendaries, or stuff with IVs or EVs higher than the usual bounds, or things like that.) so this kind of thing isn't an issue, so if you wana use it, feel free.