So, I made this skit starring Snake, Waluigi, and Bayonetta... What do you think?

ShadeStrider

Snake: "Waluigi!"

Waluigi: "A Name from long ago. It sounds better than Waaaaaaaaah".

Snake: "So it is you!"

Waluigi: "You look terrible, Snake. You haven't aged well."

Bayonetta: "I'll send you back to Miyamoto!"

Snake: "Waluigi, Why? What do you want from me?".

Waluigi: "I'm a prisoner of Sakurai. Only you can free me."

Snake: "Waluigi. Stay out of this. What about Isaac? He's hell bent on taking someones spot in Smash."

Waluigi:"Isaac..."

Snake: "You're the only one who can stop him!"

Waluigi: "No... I can't"

Snake: "Why?"

Waluigi: "Because I'm the one who approved his deconfirmation! I was angry then, and I couldn't bring myself to accept loneliness in the assist trophy room! I felt so bad that I decided to befriend him. I spent time with him like he was my own brother, to soothe my guilty conscience! Even now, he thinks of me as his friend."

Snake: "Waluigi..."

Waluigi: "From the outside, we might have seemed like a happy pair of best friends. But every time I looked at him, I saw his rage filled eyes staring back at me. Tell him for me. Tell him that I was the one who did it!"

Bayonetta: "There you Are!"

Waluigi: "We're just about out of time. Here's a final present from Waluigi! I'll stop her Zero to deaths!"

Snake: "Waluigi!"

Bayonetta: "In Smash 4, we don't hunt Low tiers, we hunt Pokemon! Instead of Smash Attacks, we use down throw combos!"

Snake: "Waluigi..."

Bayonetta: "How strong is that combo game of yours? Snake. Are you gonna just sit by and watch him die?"

Waluigi: "A Cornered Assist trophy is more dangerous than a Pokemon!"

Snake:"He countered her neutral game..."

Bayonetta: "Impressive! You are indeed worthy of the title for most wanted. But now you're finished!"

Waluigi "Now! Throw the Grenade!

Bayonetta: Can you really throw it? You'll blow him up too!

Waluigi: "Snake. We're not tools of Sakurai or anyone else! Mario Tennis Aces was the only thing I was good at. But At least I Assist Trophied for what I believed in...."

• Haha 2