Need help with Terra

eedan2k18

this gym is just ridiculous all her mons one shot my team here are all the mons i got need some help pleasee. also i want a fresh team in general that can help with the upcoming battles too. the eggs are just useless mons e.g. a spare growlithe and drowsee

image.png.33b1e285ce7c4aa1c65f322d8ac4d775.pngimage.png.7526ad843c88412dc04af19b2f06986d.png

image.png

Edited by eedan2k18

Level up your Larvesta until it evolves and he beats 90% of the gyms alone. However, use gastro acid galvantula to get rid of Swagsire's unaware and use storm drain Shellos to absorb his offensive moves. You basically have to switch in and out Shellos until he wastes all the blizzards, and keep shellos in until he runs out of scalds. I mean... you have shellos in the field, send out kfc or metagross, he uses blizzard, you switch out to shellos, and so on. When he runs out of offensive moves you can send in Volcarona with quiver dance or another pokemon with a sort of setup. Terra should only switch out Quagsire when it goes to struggle. You can finally sweep. If you have trouble with Rawrchomp as the same you can use sticky web with galvantula or toxic spikes with Skorupi when you are aganist Quagsire

Soooo yeah Greninja Shellos Metagross Blaziken Skorupi/Galvantula and Volcarone should be the best to beat Terra very easily