Reborn 2018 Winter Revel-- reintroducing classic events and new ones!

Amethyst

Egg nog is my fave drink~ can't wait for Xmas season (yes I know you can drink it anytime, but what's the fun in that? 😉 )

I'll prolly miss this cause I'm going back "home" and so I'll likely not be able to get on the internet for more than 5 mins at a time.

But heck, I might luck out and participate in the next Summer Social 😛 anyhow, have fun y'all~

• 4 weeks later...

Out from the floorboards, xe doth climb~

To escape xyr disappointment this Christmas time~!

Because xe didn't get even a single gift~

Xe'll be attending the Revel to get their fix~!

Ah, sorry, not quite sure what came over me there. Anyway, I'm always a fan of stuff like Lie Alive, and Cards Against Humanity is usually a good time for all, so I think I'll hit those booths up when tomorrow comes. Guess that means I'll have to actually show up in Discord beforehand, huh? 

Hey everyone! I'm back yet again - although this time, I'm not in charge of the ever-so-dramatic Jack Frost + Snow Queen affair.

I'll be running the Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament! So here's how it's gonna go down. It's a 1-vs-1 double elimination tournament where you play in a first-to-2 (or best of 3) set against your opponent. Grand Finals, however, will be first-to-3 (best of 5) instead, though, so the title is gonna take some work to nab!

These are the rules you'll want to set for your matches:

- 3 Stock, 7 Minutes

- Spirits, Items, FS meter are all set to OFF

- Stage hazards are preferably off, but can be used if desired

Stage Striking is also used here. It's a bit confusing, so I've modified the rule a bit for more clarity.
- Before the first game of a set, the stage is chosen from one of the five starters. To do this, each player chooses two stages that they do not want to play on (stage bans), and the stage chosen for the first game is what's left. In the event that, for some reason, these stage bans overlap, the player with the lower seed will choose from what's left. Check the Challonge bracket for your seed number; the bigger your number, the lower your seed (outside of the top two or so, it's going to be mostly random seeding anyway).
- After the first game has been played, the three counterpicks are now available to be chosen in addition to the starter five. Whoever won the last game chooses two stages to ban, and the last game's loser gets to pick from one of the remaining six. This repeats for each game in a given set after the first.

The legal stages are as follows: (hazards off)

• Starter: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 2, Yoshi's Story
  • Counterpick: Town & City, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Unova Pokemon League
  • You may go to any stage not listed here as long as both players agree on it.

Your tournament matches may be recorded for posting to YouTube at a later date if desired. If you'd like that, make sure you let me know so I can accommodate time to host the lobby.

If you need assistance setting up your own lobby, DM me on Discord (Abbey Street#4993).

If you have a challonge account, you can pre-register for the tournament here. This is also where you can see the tourney bracket.

Best of luck to everyone!