Route 4 - could be event

skyinthemoon

Good Day Guys,

I'm not sure if this has already been posted. But I've been searching the forum, and i don't know what kind of quest this is and what to do next. Also, I'm looking for the area where you can do rock climb so you can catch snivy, yet I really don't know what to do. 

Please help and Thank you. 

route 4.png

Edited by skyinthemoon

3 hours ago, skyinthemoon said:

Good Day Guys,

I'm not sure if this has already been posted. But I've been searching the forum, and i don't know what kind of quest this is and what to do next. Also, I'm looking for the area where you can do rock climb so you can catch snivy, yet I really don't know what to do. 

Please help and Thank you. 

route 4.png

This might be the wrong area to post this question, i would have posted it in Reborn City as this section appears to be for things regarding the site itself and not the game.

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

This might be the wrong area to post this question, i would have posted it in Reborn City as this section appears to be for things regarding the site itself and not the game.

Sorry, new to this site. I also don't know how to delete it. Anyway, thanks for noticing.