You're a Banette for one day. What do you do?

• Global Mods

One year ago today

You felt like you must have dozed off and were in a dream. You were on a blue walkway surrounded by space and the stars (think something like the void in Reborn). In front of you was a frog with a wizard outfit and beard. The frog had a big bucket of popcorn. He said "In 1 year you'll turn into a Banette for 1 day. I hope you enjoy your time as a Banette, I think they're delightful beings myself. I've got a shiny one! ✨"

The sparkle emoji was part of his speech; it appeared from his mouth at the end of his sentence. 

For 27 minutes more, you were with the frog in void dreamland. The frog wizard didn't say anything else. He just ate his popcorn and smiled a warm smile that gave you comfort and reassurance. After he finished his bucket of popcorn, you return to wherever you were at before. 

Today

Today is the fated day. Sure enough, you wake up and find that you're a Banette. What will you do during your day as a Banette?

FAQ

Will I ever be able to become a Banette again after this day?

Every day, one being in the universe becomes a Banette. Could be a human, could be a plant, could be a planet, could be literally anything or anyone. Who or what becomes one is determined a year in advance. It's decided completely randomly, so yes, it's possible that one day you'll be a Banette again. I've also heard that after you've become one, you could seek out the frog wizard and ask him to turn you into one permanently. 

Will anyone recognize me, and will I be able to communicate with them?

I couldn't decide which scenario I liked more, so I'll let you choose. If you want them to recognize you and be able to communicate, you will, and if you don't, you won't. 

You also have settings/preferences; for example you could choose for only your family or pets to be able to recognize and communicate with you. 

• Like 2

Today is the day, when I will roam into places which had been beyond my human reach, and will be for the next of my human life.
Today is the day, when I will teach all those who have wronged me or others a lesson in creative ways only a ghost can think of and execute.
Today is the day, when I will go and battle other pokemon to my hearts content, by myself, with my own power, not by just letting my pokemon do so.
Today is the day, when I will find and communicate with pokemon i knew as a human, but could never understand them. I want to learn as much about them as I can, for another such chance might never present itself.
Today is the day, when I will gauge the benefits between being a human, and being a pokemon, and by the end of it, come to a conclusion of what do I want to be for the rest of my life. It is unknown as of yet, because the day just started, and who knows how will it unfold?

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2018 at 6:16 AM, Rorroto said:

I'm a ghost, right? I assume that means I can be invisible. I'd make the first flying penguins.

Ghost-Types aren't literally ghosts, though. They're more or less corporeal beings with a strong affiliation with the dead, who congregate in places affiliated with the dead, and who have one or more of the following:

Some power over sleep and dreams (Shared with Psychic types)

The ability to see or sense the spirits of the dead (which I believe are confirmed to exist in the Pokemon universe as shown with Lavander Town's dead Marowak, and an episode with a Dusknoir trying to protect some children from an actually malicious spirit).

The ability to control, or at least manipulate to some degree, negative emotions/energy.

The ability to sense someone's fears.

And Possibly some other similar things.

We know for a fact they're not actually ghosts because if they were, you wouldn't be able to breed them and hatch them from eggs.