How to beat the Glass Factory with 3 pokemon

DemICE

So many people have problem with this segment to this day, so if you are ever stuck, just do yourself a favor and get these 3 pokemon to get it over with.
It is so straightforward you don't even need to use healing items during battle,  and in this  example,  If i had handled it differently, my Ninetales might have not even died.
I'm pretty sure there are many other combinations,  like   Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, and something,  but this one is guaranteed to work as long as you don't miss  Heat Waves.
Charizard:  Super Rod in the lava of Pyrous Mountain  after reborn renovation
Ninetales: A Clown in the second floor of the gateway between the Circus and Agate, will want a Stunfisk.
Beedrilite: Collectible within the Glass Factory (before the series of battles)

Example:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Candy said:

wow I didn't even know you could save between battles 

Yep.

During a cut scene if there's no dialogue you can usually the quick save button.

I found it very useful in gauntlets and when battles take place after a long stretch of dialogue 

• 2 weeks later...

Did you specifically give your Beedrill HP EV's just to live a crit night slash from weavile?

That's just great prepping on your part dude.

That also includes safeguard and quick attack on your ex-wife. To counter thunder wave clef and knock out the ribombee. awesome to see.

And is your shyvana holding bright powder or something? Thunder miss and rock slide miss were very fortunate and necessary.

Oh wait i'm dumb it's holding a shell bell.

Overall some awesome gameplay and congratulations on beating it with just 3 mons.