Reborn is searching for a new Psychic master Part 2 (Latest Defeated: Charlotte)

HellBoyOnEarth

Part 38: Guess what?! I am back

Spoiler

Well after a long time I decided to continue this project

What did we do in this part?:

- I played a lot of chess in the Vanhaen Castle

- I find out that I totally have no plan against gym leader Radomus and got totally outplayed against him.

And well that was it for this part, I had a plan now how to beat him, you will see in the next part, how it handle it 😉

Part 40: This are really dark streets

Spoiler

First of all: 

I've finally gave my Sigilyph a nickname 🙂

I also did offscreen some training and the result is, that I finally have an fully evolved Exeguttor named TripleHead 🙂

So what did we do in this Part?

We went down to the 7th street to find and rescue Luna out of El's control.

Really must say that this street can be scary as hell, I mean there are dealers who sold strong items and as well our old friends from Team Aquq and Magma.

But there is still one men who solds Mons's for a sary price of the shards. But what we saw there couldn't I let this men go on.

We saw there in the cage a little lonely Abra. I picked up all my 8 purple shards to got this little buddy out of the control from this men.

From now on will Abra be a part of our team and lets hope he will be a great buddy for the upcoming events in this run.

Also we found Bennett in one of the caves on the street, he made us a way open to rescue Luna ASAP. But sadly it was only a trap. It was a plan from Elias, that he can catch us and put us in some strange cave...

Part 41: Stop the ritual

Spoiler

Well it was time to escape from the cage where Elias put us in.

To our luck was there Randall who let us free with his Klefki 🙂

Well sadly he must helped us more then one time, cus the damn guards catched me more then once^^

After we finally reached the end of the labyrinth, freed we Luna with the help from Radomus and Gossip G. out of El's control.

Then run we all awa from this part.

Part 42: Another Crystal in the Wall

Spoiler

In this part find we our way through Iolia Valley

It was a bit hard, cause I couldn't remember the whole right way^^

Also was there Benette who wanted to get some love from Luna, but she didn't consider a single move to him

In his frustration of the removal wanted he to battle us, and well... I hadn't the right team with me, so sadly mostly his Venomoth controlled me...

Part 43: Hello Darkness my old friend

Spoiler

This time was the fight against Bennett easy, cause I had te right team with me 😉

The only one who made me trouble was Yanmega, but in the end, I managed it to win.

Next comes Luna... and of course there is no Pc in this area, so I must run the whole way back to my castle^^

I had a plan against her, but sadly she outplayed me directly in the first round with her Absol... This team One shotted Roussey and WrongTurn easily.

So I must changed my whole plan I let me defeat to get back to the Pc.

From now on needed I very much luck and the help from Quick Claw/Lax Increase... 

Sadly this combie needed long to work...

Her Honchkrow in the end fucked me really up, so I run back to the Pc and took Sparx into the team

Well I couldn't handle her whole team in this part, so I think of an new plan, u will see it in the upcoming part today

Part 44: Defeating the weakness???

Spoiler

Just read if you don't want to watch the video(please watch it, it is more intresting^^

Spoiler

Well I had a plan how I can beat Luna:

Roussey with Quick Claw vs Absol

Sparx with Nasty Plost and ThunderBolt vs Honchkrow

Weavile was a bit hard, cause this thing even will outspeed my fastest Mon...

But I managed it with WrongTurn and Roussey(Thank God to Quick Claw)

Well Umbreon was a bit harder, cause this thing tanks easily a High Jump Kick from Roussey, but in the end I can say thanks to Quick Claw again^^

Bisharp wasn't a really challenge for Cap 😉

Tyrantir went easily down after a revived WrongTurn.

At the end I must say, that I thought this battle would be much harder as this... At the beginning I thoguth she still has her Sableye(which would take me decent troubles) and her Malamar. So I can say thank youe Ame for the changes 😛

• 3 weeks later...

Part 46: BADASS!!!!

Spoiler

In this part did we the rest of the Route 2 puzzle till we reached the Fiore Mansion.

As we reached the Mansion, we finally found the knocked out Hardy, also we saw Amaria and Titania again.

They gave us the Pass to battle against Samson, the new Fighting Gym leader.

So lets go back to the circus and fight him.

But well... I can only say to this battle one thing... HAWLUCHA IS A FUCKING BADASS!!!! It even outspeeded my fastest Balu...

Part 48: Always these detours

Spoiler

Don't know what I shall say about this part... Most of it is just filler stuff...

We saw how Amaria jumped down the waterfall, Titania command us to help them dow there, but before need we the HM watrefall and some new badges.

We also saw a big ice berg in the Amertine Mountain, so we can't get up to higher cities...

Nest comes the Pulse Crustle attack who destroyed the bridge on Route 2, so we must go a whole detour with Aya, Cain and Hardy up to the next city... ._.

Part 49: Poor Eclipse

Spoiler

On our way with Aya to Calcenon City met we Aster & Eclipse, they won't let us go up to the city.

So we must battle them. I can say that it was a really hard and long battle against them, cause it was a 12 vs 12 battle

But in the end were Aya and me a good duo against this grunts.

After the battle want Eclipse to quit the Team, cause she has enough of this whole stuff.

she turned off the Pulse Crustle(Thank god, no more attacks from the sky).

Sadly Sirius appeared and his Chandelure burned the soul out of Eclipse... R.I.P Eclipse 😕

Also caught Sirius Aya, so we must rescue her from the grunts(damn always this rescue missions...)

After that walked we the whole way up to the city on our own...