Sixth member

Krellian

Hello guys, Krellian here!

So, today's topic is: Choosing a sixth member for my future team. By that i mean more the typing than the pokémon itself.

As of today, my tema is: Venusaur, Delphox, Clawitzer, Ampharos, Medicham and Golurk. My plans are:
- changing medicham for a heracross (i dont like to repeat typing aaaaaand Delphox is paired with Venusaur);
- Changing Clawitzer for another water type (faster, more balanced and with swift swim ability (im thinking of kingdra));
- Changin Ampharos for a Dragonite (i know what ive said about repeating types, but i love him! Also he'll be paired up with kingra as a rain double team (fly and huricane));

And them come my dilema: Golurk.
I want to change for a physical attacker (3 special attacker, 2 physical and one mixed) but i dont want to repeat types (2 dragons are enough)

PS: as another matter.... what are your opinions about the other pokemon as well? im not sure about kingdra and this "rain pair". maybe a swampert when i get one?

Thanks in advance for all answers!!!

Well, I think you need a dark type, to take care of Venusaur's psychic weakness and Delphox's and Medicham's ghost weakness.  Get a Krookodile instead of a Golurk. A pure water type like Blastoise would be good because you need a fire/ice resist(venusaur, krookodile, dragonite), and Venusaur covers Blastoise's weaknesses well. But removing Ampharos for Dragonite means you lose your flying resist( Venusaur, Medicham are weak to it), so maybe a Tyrantrum instead of Dragonite? 🙂

Edited by VagusY

44 minutes ago, VagusY said:

Well, I think you need a dark type, to take care of Venusaur's psychic weakness and Delphox's and Medicham's ghost weakness.  Get a Krookodile instead of a Golurk. A pure water type like Blastoise would be good because you need a fire/ice resist(venusaur, krookodile, dragonite), and Venusaur covers Blastoise's weaknesses well. But removing Ampharos for Dragonite means you lose your flying resist( Venusaur, Medicham are weak to it), so maybe a Tyrantrum instead of Dragonite? 🙂

I see... it does make sense...
Well, the idea of a dragonite is for someone to use fly, but tyrantum is a good option...

I already have a squirtle so i could try to use him with mega evolution (if there isnt its stone yet its okay).

Krokodile is a great idea indeed! ive though of him many times. Him and excadrill.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:40 PM, Krellian said:

I see... it does make sense...
Well, the idea of a dragonite is for someone to use fly, but tyrantum is a good option...

I already have a squirtle so i could try to use him with mega evolution (if there isnt its stone yet its okay).

Krokodile is a great idea indeed! ive though of him many times. Him and excadrill.

Blastoisinite is available as of ep 18.  
You can download the Mod Pack for Reborn and you can use Fly without teaching it to a Pokemon, as long as you have the HM and the badges for it.