Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Teddiursa locations?

IllCaesar

Question

Playing episode 18. I see that there's a Teddiursa early on that can be found by chasing it but I've seem to have exhausted all of the potential locations where it can appear. I'm looking for it more for completion reasons than necessity so it isn't a big deal but it is frustrating to go all over the Peridot wards and the Opal ward to find no sign of it anywhere.

Also, unrelated but I figured I'd ask, I saw a Murkrow perched above the second gym in the Onyx district, the Trainers' School. Is there any way to get up there or is its presence just decorative?

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, IllCaesar said:

Playing episode 18. I see that there's a Teddiursa early on that can be found by chasing it but I've seem to have exhausted all of the potential locations where it can appear. I'm looking for it more for completion reasons than necessity so it isn't a big deal but it is frustrating to go all over the Peridot wards and the Opal ward to find no sign of it anywhere.

Also, unrelated but I figured I'd ask, I saw a Murkrow perched above the second gym in the Onyx district, the Trainers' School. Is there any way to get up there or is its presence just decorative?

What weather do you have?

Decorative there is one in Jasper ward later

9 hours ago, IllCaesar said:

Clear weather, day time. I seem to be meeting all of the appropriate conditions.

Hmm I know sometimes it glitches into the garden, however if your just looking for completion don't worry too much about it, you can catch it post renovation in Beryl ward grass or once you get past Luna you can catch Ursarings wild and after beating Ceil breed them

Sorry for necroing, kinda, but I have the same issue. I've looked up all the locations, and I've previously been able to catch teddiursa, but it seems to have just disappeared this time. I think the last place I saw it was behind the houses near the name rater's, and now it's just gone. Clear weather, daytime, but no teddy bear. 

22 hours ago, Bruma said:

Sorry for necroing, kinda, but I have the same issue. I've looked up all the locations, and I've previously been able to catch teddiursa, but it seems to have just disappeared this time. I think the last place I saw it was behind the houses near the name rater's, and now it's just gone. Clear weather, daytime, but no teddy bear. 

including under the bridge if so upload your file with the last box cleared and I'll drop one in your pc if you want if not post it to troubleshooting

@Bruma if you haven't fixed it already here's a link to help you

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44632-bugfixe181-teddiursa-event/