Ikaru needs our help!!

Voctrode

• Developers

Ikaru's diversion button on his controller is broken, so he has to actively nerf his damage so he doesn't take aggro from his tank! Only the Reborn community can help him, and it's really simple! All he needs is your credit card number, the 3 digits on the back, and the expiration date...

Or, at least, a "Happy Birthday"

Realistically I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said in birthday thread's or realtalks:tm: past, but I can say that none of those feelings have changed. Times and events are weird but as I obtain more and more hours of perspective, the fact that meeting you was the single most important event in my life holds true, and likely always will be.

idk what this birthday holds for you, but I hope it's a good one regardless

Love you, big bro 💚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Attention all Reborn members!

Inuki needs your help to give the ultimate birthday bash to the squid king. What he will need is 15 meme posts, 1 post about all his life achievements, and hundreds with generic birthday messages, but you've gotta act quickly. Just send us your username and password and you too will be able to give an epic message to an epic user.

...and I realized Inuki just did it. Oh well. I'm running low on sleep anyways. Happy Birthday, dude.

• Like 3

• Administrators

There IS no diversion button Inuki!! i don't have space for it.
You're right though, and hopefully your hours of perspective continue to positively influence you as they have been doing recently. On that note, in a surprise twist, I'm going to flip this reply on its head and make it about you instead! I don't say enough how proud of you I am for making the decisions to improve yourself and your overall setting even if sometimes you still feel like you're stuck with some un-great ... opinions ...... from a certain someone. 

As someone who obviously struggles to do the same it's another point in your favor that we are in fact not the same person; instead of me just being inherently cooler and better than you at things like before, you've done a lot of catching up and showed that you are, in fact, one (1) real MVP. Not that you ever weren't. The whole "single most important event" thing goes both ways you know. 

... And no, I haven't forgotten your No Blissey rule yet.

@Comm: give him meme posts anyway he deserves them

@Zumi: the first and second times were also charms. my attack is -6 and I hope you're going to accept responsibility.

@Pyon: thanks dad

• Like 1

Happy birthday dude! Hope you have a great one or else 😡 (Ha ha, you don't really have to. What am I gonna do? Respond with 😔 ? Shirk to you when you are low health? I'm not that kind of guy ha ha *sweats*)

But for real, have a great day and year ahead. You're a great guy and I'm hella glad to have gotten to know you :] I've had tons of good times and hope you have too. Make sure to take it easy and take care of yourself regardless of how tough things may get fam

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sayia said:

Happy birthday Ikaru! 😄 

I really wish you the best, you're really good friend and admin ^^

I'm glad you think so after such a short time! Same to you, friend.

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

as i said before grats on being born ikaru

remember when i used to steal your rupees good times

I sure do remember that. But that's okay in the end you were worth letting them go to [:

4 minutes ago, Sardines said:

Happy birthday dude! Hope you have a great one or else 😡 (Ha ha, you don't really have to. What am I gonna do? Respond with 😔 ? Shirk to you when you are low health? I'm not that kind of guy ha ha *sweats*)

But for real, have a great day and year ahead. You're a great guy and I'm hella glad to have gotten to know you :] I've had tons of good times and hope you have too. Make sure to take it easy and take care of yourself regardless of how tough things may get fam

Bet. Fish if you think I'm not taking that aggro head-on and positioning myself like a tank until I die or lose aggro you've got a big storm('s eye) coming.
Also, likewise [:

• Like 2