Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desper

Beryl Ward Problems

8 posts in this topic

Pretty much all of this could be considered a spoiler for anyone who hasn't played this part yet, so gonna go ahead and put it in tags.

So I just finished the part where you defeat Team Meteor at the third PULSE machine in Beryl Ward. I looked around for a while after that, and when I didn't find the fifth policeman I got confused. After looking for around 30 more minutes, I gave up and looked to the forums. Apparently the place where you find the 5th policeman is the middle section of Beryl Ward, where the guy who heals your Pokemon was. I remember healing up with him, however I do not remember how I got there. After searching and searching for a long time, getting frustrated with tons of encounters and wanting to pull my hair out, I have concluded that this section of Beryl Ward is now blocked off. There is some invisible force under this one bridge stopping me from getting through. This is extremely disappointing to me, and when I say extremely, I mean it. Like, this pretty much kills the game for me. I was looking forward to getting a Growlithe for the longest time, and now it looks like I've missed my only opportunity. Not only that, but I really like the story in this game and I wanted to see the "correct" path.

So I'm just curious. Has anyone had the same problem? Am I missing something, and can I actually go back? Or is it intended for us not to go back after we defeated Team Meteor? (this one directed more at Ame). I'm just really disappointed now, and it looks like I might have to go back to my last save which I think was right before beating Florinia. That's how much I'm willing to do for the Growlithe, lol. If this is unintentional for some reason and it could be fixed for the next update, I would actually be willing to wait, but I won't get my hopes up.

Here's the bridge I can't get under:

cs1jgts.png

Oh, let's see... You probably used teleport at some point, right?

Today in the continuing saga of ame is bad at teleport-proofing things, we add bridges to the list.

I can fix this in time for episode 9 if you can confirm that's what happened. If there wasn't any jumping around like that involved, then we have a bigger problem.

I use teleport quite often, yes...

I have no problems waiting if this could be fixed. There are several other things I can do before challenging the gym, so I don't mind at all.

Yeah. Easy fix, sorry. It'll all be better soon. <3

Oh and one more thing.

Just so I don't waste time now and have to revert to an old save file later on, do you know if the Growlithe is still there after you defeat Taka and Zel? I may as well start over now if he's unavailable afterwards, since I have already beaten them. It would save me a lot of trouble if I knew now, since I don't want to do any breeding or anything if I'm gonna have to reset later. Thanks :]

Oh and one more thing.

Just so I don't waste time now and have to revert to an old save file later on, do you know if the Growlithe is still there after you defeat Taka and Zel? I may as well start over now if he's unavailable afterwards, since I have already beaten them. It would save me a lot of trouble if I knew now, since I don't want to do any breeding or anything if I'm gonna have to reset later. Thanks :]

Growlithe will still be there, you'll get it once all the officers are safe and sound...well...almost all of them :o

Just a little hint, where the guy is isn't marked! Just starting walking into walls in the area with the dude that heals you, I'm sure you'll find him!