Ladies and Gentlemen, the Lake Pokemon.

ShadeStrider

One is the reason Cloud beat Sephiroth at Mt. Nibel.

Another is the reason I barely passed my high school tests.

And the third is the reason good movies don't suck.

Two of them got the crap beaten out of them by a green gecko thing in a bid for a magical item that controls time.

The Third was beaten before the green gecko arrived. The green gecko then proceeded to take the magical item that controls time.

4 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Two of them got the crap beaten out of them by a green gecko thing in a bid for a magical item that controls time.

The Third was beaten before the green gecko arrived. The green gecko then proceeded to take the magical item that controls time.

That's what happens when you don't save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico.

Lol

TBH that was my favorite mystery dungeon game, loved Grovyle's character, the game to me was very well done I still prefer it to all the newer mystery dungeons the characters were well done even if some got the short end of the stick like the lake trio and I liked the style of graphics, the story line was good to. The poor trio betten by a mid stage Pokemon though