Me & fiorina vs meteors, blake, fern, solaris & orderly in 1 row

Gargarensiz

I mean is this for real? Ive had my fair share of near and i mean NEAR impossible challenges (charlotte, shelly etc.) but this i mean 

Spoiler

which monster designed this 36 mons in 1 row challenge. 

Fiorina couldnt keep up against the meteors and she made it halfway through blake & fern. I barely made it through fern and blake myself (last pokemon had 20 hp left after 10 resets) and now there is a third battle!? 

Solaris and his orderly completely obliterates fiorina and shortly after wrecked me as well halfway through the battle. How can any player have the same types of pokemon for 3 completely diffrent duo battles in 1 straight fight and do it all over again if u lose! (Add insult to injury you cant overlevel) Ive played my first run since 2016, and i think im just gonna give up for now this isnt even fun anymore. Unless someone has a really really good piece of advice.

current team:

Blastoise lvl 75

Rain dance, waterfall, brick break, dark pulse

Alolan Sandslash lvl 74

Frost breath, metal claw, shadow claw, bulldoze

Snorlax lvl 75

Brick break, bulldoze, shockwave, metronome

Druddigon lvl 73

Dragon tail, outrage, flamethrower, surf

Absol lvl 71

Perish song, charge beam, shadow claw, flame thrower

Malamar lvl 75

Psycho cut, night slash, pluck, superpower

pc:

magneton lvl 63

mamoswine lvl 62

meowstic lvl 61

i got more but need immense grinding.

Spoiler

is there a way maybe i can skip the 2nd battle by deleting the last save and refuse fighting taka? Or is to late for that? Please guys im desperate : ‘ (

You fight the 3 battles always, the only difference is that ins the 3th battle (and maybe 2th, i don't remeber), you parner with julia instead of florinia.

I think mamoswine in general should be a better choice than sandslash, and if the meowstic is male, prankster light screen and reflect with a light clay can be very helpful to take more hits

Blake and Fern have a lot or Pokémon that are weak to Fire; a good Heat Wave or Eruption user under Sunny Day or on a Grassy Field should do a good number on them. (It used to be that you could sweep them pretty easily that way, but it seems like Blake's team was changed to prevent that.)

For Solaris it's probably most important to goad out his Excadrill while there's no Sandstorm going on. Since both Solaris's tyranitar and Florinia's Hippowdon (assuming she still has that one) will set up Sandstorm on entry you're probably best off to bring something of your own that can set up weather. Or something that can disable weather effects altogether. If you feel like abusing AI for a bit you could try goading Scizor to spam Superpower so it criples itself with the side effect or getting Solaris to use Earthquake a lot - most of his Pokémon know it, most of John's are weak to it and most of Florinia's resist it. Make sure to save something that can take out Garchomp and you should be good.

And no, you can't skip any of the battles. Most you get is getting partnered with Julia for the Solaris battle if you beat him back on Pyrous mountain. that arguably just makes it harder though.

Thank you guys for the anwer ill try switching out sandslash for mamoswine. However meowstic is female and doesnt know reflect nor lighsreen nor do i have heart scales to learn meowstic those moves.

i can cancel out the sandstorm with blastoise’s raindance ill try this out next time. And garchomp is no issue because of my absol, that elektross is my real problem but maybe i can use perish song for both elektross and garchomp.

btw i didnt beat solaris on pyrous mountain and i have immense respect for the ppl that did lol.

it will be a few days before i try again though, im still extremely frustrated for all the hours i battled only to find out there is third battle that is way harder then the others. 😕

19 hours ago, Gargarensiz said:

current team:

Blastoise lvl 75

Rain dance, waterfall, brick break, dark pulse

Alolan Sandslash lvl 74

Frost breath, metal claw, shadow claw, bulldoze

Snorlax lvl 75

Brick break, bulldoze, shockwave, metronome

Druddigon lvl 73

Dragon tail, outrage, flamethrower, surf

Absol lvl 71

Perish song, charge beam, shadow claw, flame thrower

Malamar lvl 75

Psycho cut, night slash, pluck, superpower

Hello. You have good pokemons in your current team. The only problem is the moves that you use. Some pokemons just don't have the stats to use special moves.

For example, Snorlax, Absol and Sandslash are physical pokemons. They won't be efficient if you use moves such as Frost breath, Shockwave, Charge beam or Flamethrower, which are good moves but special ones.

Additionally, some of your team lacks STAB moves. I don't know if you're familiar with that term. But a Normal move used by a Normal pokemon will be enhanced by 50%. For example, Snorlax and Absol haven't any ...

Here is my advice. Go to the Circus and use Heart Scales in order to teach your team old moves:

• Alolan Sandslash: Icicle Crash instead of Frost breath. The best physical ice move. Versus Blake who will set Hail, Sandslash will outspeed everyone with his ability. Fern's Grass types will be destroyed.
  • Snorlax : Body Slam in priority then Crunch. You don't need Shockwave and Metronome. Snorlax win't make use of these moves.
  • Druddigon: Surf and Flamethrower ain't very useful imo. You can try Superpower instead.
  • Absol: This guy is very frail. You were talking about Mamoswine earlier and it will help with moves such as Earthquake and Icicle Crash. However, if you keep him, try using Sword Dance, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut and Detect (useful in double battles).
  • Malamar is ok, especially if you spam Superpower with Contrary ability. you can replace Pluck with Light Screen or Reflect which can be useful in double battles too.
  • Blastoise : Just use Hydro Pump instead of Waterfall (you can switch between Brick Break and Waterfall). Yes, it can miss but it's deadly powerful. If you're afraid of that, try an item that improve your accuracy.

If you lack of Heart Scales, go to the mountain and mine some rocks. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Teto said:

Hello. You have good pokemons in your current team. The only problem is the moves that you use. Some pokemons just don't have the stats to use special moves.

For example, Snorlax, Absol and Sandslash are physical pokemons. They won't be efficient if you use moves such as Frost breath, Shockwave, Charge beam or Flamethrower, which are good moves but special ones.

Additionally, some of your team lacks STAB moves. I don't know if you're familiar with that term. But a Normal move used by a Normal pokemon will be enhanced by 50%. For example, Snorlax and Absol haven't any ...

Here is my advice. Go to the Circus and use Heart Scales in order to teach your team old moves:

• Alolan Sandslash: Icicle Crash instead of Frost breath. The best physical ice move. Versus Blake who will set Hail, Sandslash will outspeed everyone with his ability. Fern's Grass types will be destroyed.
  • Snorlax : Body Slam in priority then Crunch. You don't need Shockwave and Metronome. Snorlax win't make use of these moves.
  • Druddigon: Surf and Flamethrower ain't very useful imo. You can try Superpower instead.
  • Absol: This guy is very frail. You were talking about Mamoswine earlier and it will help with moves such as Earthquake and Icicle Crash. However, if you keep him, try using Sword Dance, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut and Detect (useful in double battles).
  • Malamar is ok, especially if you spam Superpower with Contrary ability. you can replace Pluck with Light Screen or Reflect which can be useful in double battles too.
  • Blastoise : Just use Hydro Pump instead of Waterfall (you can switch between Brick Break and Waterfall). Yes, it can miss but it's deadly powerful. If you're afraid of that, try an item that improve your accuracy.

If you lack of Heart Scales, go to the mountain and mine some rocks. Good luck!

That is some immense advice, thank you so much! Ill start mining tomorrow!

i took your advice and it helped but im still getting wrecked. It has nohing to do with my game i just have bad luck, flinching accorus 90% of the time and i never crit and they crit alot against etc etc. I dont know if the game has been specially designed to fuck you over like this like in the code or i just have bad luck. But im gonna give up for a couple of days or weeks because my computer wont survive being thrown out of the window lol. Thanks for thelp though people i appreciate it.