Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E18 Boss Stats and Wild Encounters

Paperblade

Question

5 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Paperblade said:

Boss Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pERWrhaF4cKKWdA8qDZyI52KsHkNRELi8FpzHVMrois

This includes all story bosses (Meteor admins, gym leaders, PULSE, rivals, and other miscellaneous).  There's currently no sidequest stuff in there. It's sorted by level cap, includes route splits, and has a spoiler protection at the top of each tab so that when you go check for a boss you don't see every boss in that tab unless you scroll down to see them all.

Wild Encounters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Nx8KWE5sOes8POwex6ttcIEXvNH_bYwouI1etDiBLo

This includes all random wild encounters in the game, tabs are sorted by episode/gym leader. It doesn't include level of the pokemon because there's frequently multiple ranges. This also doesn't include any event Pokemon of any kind, but otherwise should be completely conclusive.

Credit to BIGJRA for summarizing changes for E17 wild encounters.

If you spot an error or if you think there's something missing, let me know.

Pyros Mt in the lower level it's possible to encounter turtonator through rock smash if you didn't find heatmor

Will you be counting continueous event you can catch/fight?

On 11/8/2018 at 7:46 PM, Starry Knight said:

Pyros Mt in the lower level it's possible to encounter turtonator through rock smash if you didn't find heatmor

Will you be counting continueous event you can catch/fight?

Thanks for this, updated it.

I don't currently have repeatable events (outside of the Pyrous Mountain rock smashes) since that data isn't in the encounters.txt file. I'll probably eventually add all event pokemon, especially since many of them come with one of their egg moves and there's not a resource on that as far as I know, but I'm not sure if it will happen before or after E19 releases

On 11/8/2018 at 9:13 AM, Just2Reborn said:

Damn, this incredibly helpful when preparing for special runs, this must've taken ages. (Now lets hope Ame doesn't change anything up for EP19.)

The wild encounters took a lot longer, since a lot of in game events that change the terrain are entirely different maps, so I have to compare all the wild encounter data since some of them like Tourmaline Desert and Route 4 do change based on that, and there's just a ton of maps in general (probably 500+ that have wild encounters). Updating it for new episodes is pretty easy since Ame just adds new maps to the end of the file, so running a diff shows all the changes pretty easily unless I lose the old PBS files. Updating boss encounters takes a bit more time since she tends to group all encounters with the same trainer together, so I generally have to manually find them since stuff randomly gets added in places and diff hates that. Unless she decides to add Generation 8 or do some other heavy revamp, updating it still isn't too bad.