Whinning

Hastendo

Too hard, I might stop playing. I'm pretty trash at games tbh but this thing feels specifically for hardcore fans & gamers, the level cap is really killing the gameplay for me. This isn't whinning this is just complaining.. let me try again:

this game is too hard why do my pokemon keep ignoring me when they reach certain levels I can't play the game because my pokemon won't listen to me i've lost so many battles because of this and now I have no moneeey I hate this whhhy does this haappeen this sucks this game is way too hard why does it take forever to level up my pokemon this gaaame is tooo hardd and I want it to be eeaasy I hate my startteerr I wish I chose the fire starter waterr typpesss are so useless I can't progress because it's too hard and I chose a trashy water typeee waaah

This game is aimed at people who want more from Pokemon: a better plot, an higher challenge.
If you don't care about either, then sorry but this game is simply not meant for you; you'd probably be better off playing something else.

If instead you would like to experience the plot but simply find the game too difficult, then there are ways around that: you could

- persevere/ask for advice, and thus become a stronger trainer through experience; there are plenty of people here willing to help, assuming you ask nicely
or
- cheat; imo there's nothing inherently wrong about cheating, as long as you keep that to your own singleplayer experience of course

5 hours ago, Commander said:

I've waited so long to use this gif

Reveal hidden contents

HardGreatGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

What facing a Reborn Leader for the first time feels like in a nutshell

But then you remember you liek mudkipz and cheesed your way trough Julia.

Edited by Rum.Iel, The DancingBlade.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 7:49 PM, Commander said:

I've waited so long to use this gif

Reveal hidden contents

HardGreatGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

What facing a Reborn Leader for the first time feels like in a nutshell

Fortunatly, it flips around once you figure out how to gatcha them.

Except for Charlotte. Damn that woman, even with a perfect counter team it's nail bitingly hard.