Z-moves & megastones

dotahkin01

The band for Megas and for Z-moves is the same in Reborn. 

As far as I know, Z-moves are powerful more advanced (like Z-Splash did take your Atk Stat three times) and/or personalized moves that each Pokémon can do once a battle (like a Mega evolution) if they are holding the corresponding Z-Crystal (like, if my Excadrill is holding z-Grondium I can make it do Earthquake or Z-Earthquake), and some Pokémon have their own personalized Z-moves (like Pikachu, Snorlax or Mimikyu). 

I can't name any of the Z-moves for my life but they are all on any Pokémon wiki page you can think. 

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, dotahkin01 said:

but the band isn't available yet or?

Yes, it's available from a sidequest quite late in the game (start in the grand hall after getting the water gym badge)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kithas said:

Oops, I thought you asked because you already had it and you wanted the other one sorry haha

Nps 😜

Anyways i've got a different yet related question: Where is eustace? i'm delivering the pokemons for DJ Archlight, found the bald dudes, his uncle and his mom but i dont know where i can find the little guy nor where too deliver de balddudes jigglypuff ?

Appreciate the help! I just realized this is an ep 17 quest XD think ep 18 would have been easier with mega's

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, dotahkin01 said:

Nps 😜

Anyways i've got a different yet related question: Where is eustace? i'm delivering the pokemons for DJ Archlight, found the bald dudes, his uncle and his mom but i dont know where i can find the little guy nor where too deliver de balddudes jigglypuff ?

Appreciate the help! I just realized this is an ep 17 quest XD think ep 18 would have been easier with mega's

Have you delivered the Loudred to the girl in the Jasper Ward yet? After you do, you can give her the Jigglypuff. She wants it to help quiet down the noise from Loudred. 

Eustace is on top of the building in the Onyx Ward where you can go to the roof.

• Like 1