Reshiram Route Help

naohime

Okay so like I'm struggling so badly

I'd rather not lose like 30000 money to some dumb statue but if that's what it takes to switch my team and win then i'll do it

Right now I'm really having trouble with Reshiram. He simply outspeeds and OHKOs all of my Pokemon. I tried giving my Alolan Ninetales an Elemental Seed to give her Flash Fire but apparently she doesn't get it even though the Field Notes say that it gives the user a boost in Sp. Atk and ability Flash Fire.

I don't know if telling y'all my team will help considering they can't even touch Reshiram...they are all at 85 tho and getting their asses handed to them.

I can't find any other topics about this and maybe I didn't search hard enough but I'm having so much trouble with this. Like I said I don't want to have to go all the way back (I don't know how I'd come back to this specific spot anyway since Lin knocked me out and brought me here). Any help would be great because honestly I'm a bit frustrated at being stuck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...