Mystery Character - Mixed Letters Game

Q-Jei

Hello people! Does anyone remember the time when I organized a quiz around the identity of my original character, Jacques Besson. I'm planning to do the same with the second one. Last night, I posted another mysterious spriteset of a brand new character, a girl to be exact. For all those who would like to play the game, I've mixed the letters of her first name and surname. Try to find the right answer and you'll get a special reward. The winner will receive a timid Froakie with a Reborn Ball, no less! Everybody can paraticipate, you can give as many answers as you want. Just wait for another player to suggest another answer before to try again, this is the only rule to respect in this game. The identity of the anonymous character will be unveiled the 11th November 2018 in the afternoon. So, are you ready? 3... 2... 1... GO!

Spoiler

oC3SbWG.png

???

iQBkDTU.png

First name suggestions: Diana, Saria, Nadia, Tania, Sonia, Sara, Satori, Andria, Nastia, Datura, Odunia, Unodia

Surname suggestions: Sourpot, Douton, Puortos, Sourpod, Tapudor, Upoundit, Dupona, Utopus, Proudd, Poison, Pastor

Expected answer: Dounia Pastor

On 10/29/2018 at 10:51 PM, Lord Drakyle said:

Diana Sourpot is what i made of the letters @Q-Jei is this the right place to put my guess?

No, sorry. Diana is not the correct first name and Sourpot is not the surname I waited for. Hold on, this isn't over yet!

6 hours ago, SophieChieko said:

It's funny I will try this:

Saria Douton

No. All the letters must be used by the way ;^)

6 hours ago, Candy said:

What about Nadia Puortos? Lol

Sorry, Nadia Puortos is not the expected answer.

On 10/30/2018 at 11:47 AM, Lord Drakyle said:

here's another sour name for ya 😛 (yes i like to imply she is sourrrr) 

Tania Sourpod (because surnames are difficult)

Missed. In fact, the surname might be a little easier to find than the first name itself ^^

On 10/30/2018 at 12:06 PM, Teto said:

Seems fun.

Sonia Tapudor

Sorry, she’s not Sonia and doesn’t belong to the Tapudor family either~

Well! I realized that the quiz was a bit harder than it was supposed to be. So I slipped some hints in the first post of the thread. The first name and surname are made of 6 letters each, and the name of our famous mystery character ends with an 'a'.

Hope it will help a little ^~^

3 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Nastia Proudd

No, sorry. I mentioned earlier that the surname ended with a ‘r’. Maybe I should have written it in another post too.

33 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

here is a name i told Q-Jei about now all else get to see this name guess:

Datura Poison 

Datura is a poisonous flower aka Devil's Trumpet

I named my Roserade, Datura

@Q-Jei someone has made a guess

Yes, that’s what we did! Nevertheless, it doesn’t match our mystery character’s identity.

The moment has almost come to discover who is our mystery character! I would like to share two extra hints about her, so maybe we can still have a winner before the end of the game.

Hint 1: Her first name means "World" in a famous language of the Middle East.

Hint 2: Her surname is heavily based on the one of a well-known French microbiologist.

Good luck, and don't forget to give your answer if you think you figured it out~ 😉

Yay, you found the surname! 😄

She shares it with Louis Pasteur who was greatly renowned for having discovered the principles of vaccination and microbial fermentation. In fact, our dear mystery character has a certain link with the healthcare sector. These being said, only the first name remains undiscovered ^~^

The game is over! The mystery character was Dounia Pastor. She's fated to appear in the first episodes of the Reborn part of The Tale of a Firehead, my written run. Even though nobody has found the full answer, I think those who managed to find out her surname deserve a reward despite of it. Thank you all for your participation!

More information about Dounia Pastor below:

PS: If you ever want a consolation price, just send me a PM~