Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Drilbur

Dragonos

Question

21 answers to this question

well thats a bummer, but anyway hopefully 9 comes around soon. I really just wanted that drilbur to take down aya since im having trouble with her T__T

i did get a shiny magnezone but i cant seem to get the right duo combo for him. I personally think that i dont have the right pokemon to help him out

i'm not waiting till ep.9 to beat her. i'm just saying i wanted a drilbur cause it would be crazy good for aya. I just need to find a good team for her which i'm working on atm

You don't even need a "good duo" when using Magenzone. It's resistant to almost all of Aya's moves.

Use Charge Beam a couple times, sweep her with your huge SpAtk. If you have a Psychic type like Kadabra or Gardevoir, sure that'll make it easier. Just keep Magnezone's health up and Aya goes down easy.

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

I generally leave Muk alive. Tentacruel is both easier to one shot and a little more threatening. After Tenta every single other one of her pokemon are bigger threats than Muk.

Just be careful because if he sets up a bunch of Minimizes it can become a real pain.

And as for your levels, I generally try to be ~4 levels under the cap when fighting each leader. The only exception being my Blaziken who Im sure could sweep this whole game if it wasn't for the level caps..

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

Once you finish the episode, go back to the place you spent most of ep 9 in and you should find wild drilburs