Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragonos

Drilbur

Question

Does anyone know where to get a drilbur? I haven't seen one in the wild in my misadventures so i was wondering where i could get one

21 answers to this question

accidently made 2 of these topics

anyone know how to remove one?

The obtainable list has already been updated for episode 9, hence it showing Drilbur. It actually isn't available in Episode 8, sorry

so episode 9 is coming real soon right ? :)

well thats a bummer, but anyway hopefully 9 comes around soon. I really just wanted that drilbur to take down aya since im having trouble with her T__T

you've probably heard this heaps but magnezone cleans her up

i did get a shiny magnezone but i cant seem to get the right duo combo for him. I personally think that i dont have the right pokemon to help him out

I don't think you should wait for the release of episode 9 to get a pokemon and beat aya, there are a lot of teams that can help you to defeat her

i'm not waiting till ep.9 to beat her. i'm just saying i wanted a drilbur cause it would be crazy good for aya. I just need to find a good team for her which i'm working on atm

You don't even need a "good duo" when using Magenzone. It's resistant to almost all of Aya's moves.

Use Charge Beam a couple times, sweep her with your huge SpAtk. If you have a Psychic type like Kadabra or Gardevoir, sure that'll make it easier. Just keep Magnezone's health up and Aya goes down easy.

lol im training my kirlia to a grad at the day-care and im just trying to beat her with my magnezone and very recently obtained accelgor

and is till fail. im pretty sure the problem is my pokemons lvls

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

I generally leave Muk alive. Tentacruel is both easier to one shot and a little more threatening. After Tenta every single other one of her pokemon are bigger threats than Muk.

Just be careful because if he sets up a bunch of Minimizes it can become a real pain.

And as for your levels, I generally try to be ~4 levels under the cap when fighting each leader. The only exception being my Blaziken who Im sure could sweep this whole game if it wasn't for the level caps..

well since i over leveled my 2 pokemon who can single handedly wipe her team alone i'm mostly using 30-40 pokemon to try and beat her

So its a struggle DX

I did the same with leaving Muk alive. It's not really a big threat. Especially since you have magnezone.

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

Once you finish the episode, go back to the place you spent most of ep 9 in and you should find wild drilburs

You wanna roam around the cave where u found the giant Steelix. It'll take some time though it's pretty uncommon

:| im not up to that yet im upto serra DX i haven't beaten her yet