How do i install mods ?

Razoff

Hey there, first off, im sorry if this is the wrong section to ask questions like that. so im totally new to modding, well in fact i dont know ANYTHING. i swear that i used the search bar to see if there was any tutorial, but most of the posts were about troubles concerning one precise mod, all the ops knew how to install the mod in question. For instance, i want to install a debug mod ( for mono runs) the file is a rxdata one, so it says that i need RPG maker XP to open it, i downloaded it then open the rxdata file, it says loading then nothing happens.... can somebody help me out pls ?

2 hours ago, Nightzer said:

Hey there, first off, im sorry if this is the wrong section to ask questions like that. so im totally new to modding, well in fact i dont know ANYTHING. i swear that i used the search bar to see if there was any tutorial, but most of the posts were about troubles concerning one precise mod, all the ops knew how to install the mod in question. For instance, i want to install a debug mod ( for mono runs) the file is a rxdata one, so it says that i need RPG maker XP to open it, i downloaded it then open the rxdata file, it says loading then nothing happens.... can somebody help me out pls ?

you dont need to open the rxdaya file to use it, and most mods come with an explaination of installing them, it should though only be a simple matter of putting the files wherever instructed to by the mod creator and running the game as usual

Usually there are some files You have to replace in your Reborn game (the one with the graphics and audio folders) but you should go to the thread of the specific mod because in addition to explaining in detail how to download them some come with explanations for their use.