Titania's castle...

TK3600

Telecommunicator: "So you made it to Titania's gym. That's a relief. I read over the notes for her earlier. She has a sort of makeshift world out there, right? I'm sure it's just constructed according her story, but it sounds beautiful nonetheless. I's like to see it myself sometime, but for now let's go over her battling style."

Excuse me, a freaking castle that floats in the sky is just "makeshift". Also stationed by multiple knights. Sure. Suuuuuure.

Edited by TK3600

3 hours ago, TK3600 said:

Excuse me, a freaking castle that floats in the sky is "hastily built".

Could you kindly point me to the section of that quote which includes the words "hastily built." Cause I can't find 'em.

Edited by wcv

Just now, TK3600 said:

I was dumb, I corrected it.

Well in that case:

Adrienne has never SEEN Titania's gym. When xe went into the time bubble there wasn't a gym out there. There probably wasn't ANYTHING out there. So xey get brought up to speed, and told that the Steel gym leader built a gym in a caste in the desert. Having never seen it, and having no one around who's ever seen it, possibly with no one having done so since she built the thing, any league tests or whatnot could easily be done at Amaria's, and its not like Ame was more than an administrator anyway. And hell, when she's not going through an existential crisis it might be easier to get to her if she was up there.