Looking for an Ice Stone!

naohime

Hello Reborn forums!! I'm fairly new to the forums so please ignore any errors I might have made in creating this post. I don't really post in forums that often; usually I can find an answer to a question I have since there are a plethora of topics.

Anyway back to the main reason why I started this.

I reached the Ametrine Mountains and caught one of my favorite Pokemon, an Alolan Vulpix, but I realized I don't have an Ice Stone. Apparently you can only get them from a certain side of Celestinine Mountains which is accessed from Reborn (which I cannot go to right now).

Is anyone willing to trade me one? I don't know how online trade works or if I even have anything somebody wants. I have a couple shinies and like two boxes full of Pokemon, so if you're not looking for items, I have some Pokemon.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

8 hours ago, naohime said:

Hello Reborn forums!! I'm fairly new to the forums so please ignore any errors I might have made in creating this post. I don't really post in forums that often; usually I can find an answer to a question I have since there are a plethora of topics.

Anyway back to the main reason why I started this.

I reached the Ametrine Mountains and caught one of my favorite Pokemon, an Alolan Vulpix, but I realized I don't have an Ice Stone. Apparently you can only get them from a certain side of Celestinine Mountains which is accessed from Reborn (which I cannot go to right now).

Is anyone willing to trade me one? I don't know how online trade works or if I even have anything somebody wants. I have a couple shinies and like two boxes full of Pokemon, so if you're not looking for items, I have some Pokemon.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

i can trade you one