Should there be a topic for asking where to go? Also, where do I go?

Truthseeker

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but without a true walkthrough, I find myself a bit turned around at times. Like now. I just defeated the Pokemon on the bridge, and the training building past it. Now I'm at a loss as to where to go. I know the person who helped on the bridge mentioned she was a Gym Leader, but I accidentally double clicked and missed where that was.

• Global Mods

Rania isn't an official Gym Leader, she runs the training gym. It's a building south of the bridge. For the main story, the events here are optional, but you will need to battle her for postgame story completion.

I'm assuming you went back to Virima after Jim gave you Fly and mentioned the bridge. To progress the main story: Lee, the 8th Gym Leader, will be ready to battle after you defeat Barker at the Battle Mall and met Jim at the canyon. Speak to Lee in the Battle Mall after you've done those and he'll go outside where you battle him. 

Reborn and Rejuvenation both have "Where do I go now?" topics, so it's something that could be considered here too.