Caz

Pokemon Desolation v4.1.1

37 minutes ago, Tazz said:

As three of your pokemon are weak to ground maybe a water type? There's a squirtle in cellia sewers if you want one just in case and tangrowth would be good as three of your pokemon are weak to water but idk just giving ideas lol

for metal coat you can buy it from the evolution item shop in cellia city (i'm pretty sure you can pick it up somewhere else but I can't seem to remember) and for the move relearner idk if there is one atm? But i may be wrong but i hope this helps :)

EDIT: i was wrong about the move relearner he's actually in the blackview tournament building i think if you beat all the trainers (you'll need to do it anyways) talk to him then he'll go back to the house

Oh ok thanks a lot, I think ill go with either Azumarill from the boss quest or tangrowth. Also do you by chance know where to get the shiny key and how to get Sena to open the rangers building? Thanks!

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

Oh ok thanks a lot, I think ill go with either Azumarill from the boss quest or tangrowth. Also do you by chance know where to get the shiny key and how to get Sena to open the rangers building? Thanks!

Well the shiny key is in silver forest at the peak in the centre where there's a huge ice block you also find a frosslass there iirc. imo the puzzle is sort of confusing to get around (i think you activate the glowing crystals and that helps you get to the ice block) idk if this helps

1 hour ago, Tazz said:

Well the shiny key is in silver forest at the peak in the centre where there's a huge ice block you also find a frosslass there iirc. imo the puzzle is sort of confusing to get around (i think you activate the glowing crystals and that helps you get to the ice block) idk if this helps

Should help, at least I have a general idea now, any idea about Sena?

Edit: So wait is froslass somewhere in silver forest or on the mountain itself? because I have no memory of seeing an ice block.

Edit: Nevermind I found the location. Had to run through that entire forest again lol. But thanks a lot!

Is the odd key usable for anything in the current version?

Edited by HippoSheep

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

Should help, at least I have a general idea now, any idea about Sena?

Edit: So wait is froslass somewhere in silver forest or on the mountain itself? because I have no memory of seeing an ice block.

Edit: Nevermind I found the location. Had to run through that entire forest again lol. But thanks a lot!

Is the odd key usable for anything in the current version?

Tbh i don't remember doing anything to do with the odd key so think it's unusable? I may be wrong though 

Edit: checked the forums and haven't found anything so i think that's for a future release 

4 minutes ago, Tazz said:

Tbh i don't remember doing anything to do with the odd key so think it's unusable? I may be wrong though 

Edit: checked the forums and haven't found anything so i think that's for a future release 

Cool thanks!

2 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

Cool thanks!

By the way i forgot to mention about sena you don't need a key for her she opens it after a few events but i can't tell you exactly when

1 hour ago, Tazz said:

By the way i forgot to mention about sena you don't need a key for her she opens it after a few events but i can't tell you exactly when

I think I might have to do all the ranger missions, Ill check again after.

On 12.1.2018 at 8:02 AM, TheWaddleDee said:

Anyone know where I can find Rosetta's battle theme?

It's easily one of my favorite battle themes right now.

Iirc it's this one:

Spoiler

Hello, I found a bug.

I was in a double battle against a trainer. He had an Aerodactyl and something else out. My Swalot used Yawn on Aerodactyl and made it drowsy. Aerodactyl used Sky Drop on my Gengar. It fell asleep while Sky Drop was active, but my Gengar was never released for the rest of the right. If Aerodactyl tried to use Sky Drop again, it would just fail. When I killed it, my Gengar was still unusable. It basically turned the fight into a 1v2. Luckily I had a lot of AoE, but I almost wiped lol 

Anyways, tldr, Sky Drop isn't releasing targets properly

what is the reward for completing the bibarel sidequest in redcliff town?

and where do i get a bidoof

Edited by ArcherEric

I'm not sure but if this is about the scientist guy in the 1st gym town, I guess you get a hyper potion or something similar.

Hello, Caz! It's almost February. Got any status updates for all these eager fans?

(I -still- need to rethink what the next step of the dagger quest should be. A year does a lot to you.)

Hello everyone, I'm halfway through Desolation right now, and I was wondering if there's a list for where all the possible reputation points can be earned/located?

I almost missed the training scene with Connor and Scarlett, as well as talking to Ava at the Pokémon center in Celeste. I've just made it to blackview and I rather not miss out on anything, so any help would be appreciated!

I don't know of any such thing. Just explore everywhere properly is the only thing I can say.

2 hours ago, Key said:

Hello everyone, I'm halfway through Desolation right now, and I was wondering if there's a list for where all the possible reputation points can be earned/located?

I almost missed the training scene with Connor and Scarlett, as well as talking to Ava at the Pokémon center in Celeste. I've just made it to blackview and I rather not miss out on anything, so any help would be appreciated!

Those are definitely the most easily missable ones, so you're pretty much in the clear. I can't think of any reputation points afterwards that aren't placed in mandatory sequences.

• Upvote 1

How do i get to fight garett in the fighting club? I've beat all the elite trainers :| 

4 minutes ago, canse said:

Hide contents

How do i get to fight garett in the fighting club? I've beat all the elite trainers :| 

Basically you can't fight garett (the fight club is used to trigger the deino event ( you'll need to beat 5 elite trainer)

There's a 5th? I only get 4 of them v_v, and yes i've resetted so many times to get someone different.

9 hours ago, Alilatias said:

Those are definitely the most easily missable ones, so you're pretty much in the clear. I can't think of any reputation points afterwards that aren't placed in mandatory sequences.

Phew, thank goodness! I'll be on the lookout just in case though, ty!

On 1/23/2018 at 8:50 PM, Alilatias said:

Hello, Caz! It's almost February. Got any status updates for all these eager fans?

(I -still- need to rethink what the next step of the picture quest should be. A year does a lot to you.)

I don't think it will be released until March. Real Life is a tough thing indeed. 

On 1/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, canse said:

There's a 5th? I only get 4 of them v_v, and yes i've resetted so many times to get someone different.

Yes theres only 4 elite trainer but just defeat 5 of them

it's the same

On 28/1/2018 at 12:51 AM, Mytic27 said:

Yes theres only 4 elite trainer but just defeat 5 of them

it's the same

Pretty sure i've beat more than 10 of them, so i'm guessing i already did that and don't remember it. (Thanks for the info though, i was hoping to get to fight Garett :/ )