Nebulazure

Hello Everyone, I'm new here. I know I'm late to the party in terms of Pokemon Reborn's development progress. I wish I was here in the game's early stages. Well, I'm here now and have been getting into Pokemon Reborn lately, and hope to finish Episode 18 before the final update, if I have the time. I might even do Pokemon videos about this game, considering that it's possibly the best Pokemon fan-made game I have ever played. In the meantime, howdy folks! 👋 😄 👋

• Upvote 1

Hellooooooo !

Take your time around the forum and try to take a shot at the other games in development, they're great too ! (especially Rejuvenation (whose v11 is coming soon(TM) ) and Desolation, their stories are fantastic !)

Just now, Siragon said:

Hellooooooo !

Take your time around the forum and try to take a shot at the other games in development, they're great too ! (especially Rejuvenation (whose v11 is coming soon(TM) ) and Desolation, their stories are fantastic !)

Yeah, I did hear about how fantastic those games are too! I will finish Reborn first, since it's the closest to completion out of these three games. I will do Rejuvenation after Reborn or alternate between both when v11 releases! I still haven't started playing yet....IIrc, the creator of Desolation has stopped development for the time being, to focus on finishing college.