[Resolved] My Pichu is lvl 64 and still hasnt evolved

Xiora

Are you only battling with it?  Leveling up isn't a good way to build friendship for evolving. Here's how I build friendship to evolve my mons.

1. Soothe Bell(Which you have.)

2. Haircuts

4. STEPS.  I usually just do this mostly.  Turn on High Speed, open up a Youtube Video(I run a dual monitor) and watch the video while running back and forth until friendship is high enough.

There are more ways to increase friendship but this should be good enough.

12 hours ago, Launce said:

Are you only battling with it?  Leveling up isn't a good way to build friendship for evolving. Here's how I build friendship to evolve my mons.

1. Soothe Bell(Which you have.)

2. Haircuts

4. STEPS.  I usually just do this mostly.  Turn on High Speed, open up a Youtube Video(I run a dual monitor) and watch the video while running back and forth until friendship is high enough.

There are more ways to increase friendship but this should be good enough.

I've been running around with this little cunt since East Gearen thou.

cant really go get hair cuts for it since im stuck in the GDC arc

I remember some other forum user had the same issue some time ago.Basically the form of pichu was instead of 001 000 or vise versa ( can't remember exactly ). The only way that i know of to fix this would be download V9 and the debug mode for version 9. And change the form of pichu to be able to evolve it.

However you should know that by going back to v9 and then V10 the achievements will be resset with the exception of the steps since those are variables.

Link to the debug mode of V9:

12 hours ago, Sayia said:

Is fixed already, he just need one level to evolve.

If you want him less level just use common candies.

uuh i mean like on the new folder i just sent, cause i progressed alot in the game already ._. 

If you have spare money and the opportunity to buy Blue Moon Ice Creams (BMICs), just buy a couple of them and give one to your Pichu (you just gotta do some damage to her somehow) and bam! It has max friendship now.

45 minutes ago, wcv said:

Here.

game.rxdata

Although, your Pikachu was only level 40ish in this file.

Thankssssss! is okay i fed it reverse candy xD

Omo the sound for the game sounds weird thou, its like hella flickery

Nvm i fixed it already, thanks!! how do i close the thread