Would you rather thread

Abyssreaper99

Heeyyy, so based off of a part of the recent Penta-op episode I thought I would start a Would You Rather thread. Rules are simple: You can give someone a would you rather question (Would you rather live in a mansion but never be able to access the internet or live in a poor-quality house but be able to connect to the internet whenever?) and they must choose which alternative they prefer. 

Forum rules do apply here so keep it PG-13, nothing that would cause someone any distress and avoid any slurs or shaming, etc. Link to the forum rules are here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/guidelines/ Other than that you have free reign.

So I'm going to direct this first one to anyone: Would you rather drink a glass of milk that is a few weeks out of date or eat a durian?

• Global Mods
41 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Heeyyy, so based off of a part of the recent Penta-op episode I thought I would start a Would You Rather thread. Rules are simple: You can give someone a would you rather question (Would you rather live in a mansion but never be able to access the internet or live in a poor-quality house but be able to connect to the internet whenever?) and they must choose which alternative they prefer. 

Forum rules do apply here so keep it PG-13, nothing that would cause someone any distress and avoid any slurs or shaming, etc. Link to the forum rules are here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/guidelines/ Other than that you have free reign.

So I'm going to direct this first one to anyone: Would you rather drink a glass of milk that is a few weeks out of date or eat a durian?

Yea I think mentioning the penta-op for a would you rather is not a good plan when keeping it forum-friendly lol.

as for your one, I'll go with the Durian because while they smell bad apparently quite a lot of people think they taste good. Also before even hearing about them anywhere else I remember Lychee and Durian fruits from the jungle level of Mario Party DS and wanting to try them, though that kinda faded with finding out about durians smell. Sour milk is just real nasty.

for a bit of a different spin, choose just one of these two good things: would you rather have a Switch sequel to Pokemon Conquest or a Switch remake of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I'll take the sequal to Conquest.

Would you rather live in Hyrule around the time Ganon re-apears, or live in the Castlavania universe around the time Dracula re-apears

In Hyrule.

Would you rather have 360 -vision or X-ray vision?

2 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

In Hyrule.

Would you rather have 360 -vision or X-ray vision?

360 vision, x-Ray would be rather weird so I would probably get a bit screamish. Plus I can see if people try to sneak up on me so yeah.

Would you rather hug a ferroseed or a cactus?

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

360 vision, x-Ray would be rather weird so I would probably get a bit screamish. Plus I can see if people try to sneak up on me so yeah.

Would you rather hug a ferroseed or a cactus?

Cactus, lemme get some juice as well while we're at it.

Would you rather train as Jedi or Sith? Little note before you say "Jedi, because good guys", remember that a jedi isn;t allowed to really let any emotions guide them, while the Sith embrace all emotions.

43 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Keep on going as usual as I'm prepared for trouble. Plus I don't advocate the killing of mons.

Would you rather be in 3rd Era Cyrodiil or 4th Era Skyrim?

3rd Era Cyrodiil. The Quests are more interesting.

Would you rather date Shigeru Miyamoto or Daddy Sakurai?

9 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

3rd Era Cyrodiil. The Quests are more interesting.

Would you rather date Shigeru Miyamoto or Daddy Sakurai?

Tough choice. With Shigeru I would talk too much about myself as a child, so maybe Master Sakurai would be better. He is my lord, too, and I would really like to talk about some inner mechanics and about HOW THE HECK IS SAMUS REPRESENTED IN THE GAME but oh gosh we got Ridley, the best fake dragon in gaming history among with Charizard and don't remember who but there was another one.

Would you rather copy a class test or let others copy from you?

Edited by Lorisaur

1 hour ago, Lorisaur said:

Tough choice. With Shigeru I would talk too much about myself as a child, so maybe Master Sakurai would be better. He is my lord, too, and I would really like to talk about some inner mechanics and about HOW THE HECK IS SAMUS REPRESENTED IN THE GAME but oh gosh we got Ridley, the best fake dragon in gaming history among with Charizard and don't remember who but there was another one.

Would you rather copy a class test or let others copy from you?

Both, If there was a stealthy way of doing it.

You have to play Smash Bros with one of these two players. And you cannot stop playing until you win. Neither of these players will hold back.

Under these conditions, would you rather play Mew2King or ZeRo?

12 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Both, If there was a stealthy way of doing it.

You have to play Smash Bros with one of these two players. And you cannot stop playing until you win. Neither of these players will hold back.

Under these conditions, would you rather play Mew2King or ZeRo?

I've started playing with Sm4sh so ZeRo was an idol for me and I would be reeeeally happy to play with him (Altough I maybe would prefer playing with Dabuz or Esam). Additionally, he knows a guy I reeeeeeally hate and I belive I would talk a bit about him too (that's a way too long story to be told)

Would you rather (same question as you) with Dabuz or VoiD?

• 4 months later...

Lego, unfortunately don't more often then I'd like but pain is toterable

Would you rather be transported to the mystery dungeon world as a character from mystery dungeon blue or be transported to Pokemon ranger world as a ranger for gaurdian signs?

PS I'd love the remake of the mystery dungeon game

That's actually a really tough decision. Just barely, I choose being transported to Pokemon Ranger World as a Ranger for Guardian Signs.

Would you rather dance with a Maractus or would you rather sing with a Jigglypuff? 

*Assume Maractus isn't spiky despite being a cactus and that you have the insomnia ability

Guest Relinquished

Lose my sight. Lately, my eyes craving things, led me into much woe. My ears, also.

You only have 100 bucks and you want to back up the 100 tier in Patreon; Jan's or Ame's?