New Pokemon Nerd Here !!!

AquaMacaw

Hey, i've been lurking around around this community for upwards of a year and I finally decided to make my own account and join. First of all because of a mutual love for Pokemon but also because of the overwhelming

Positivity and encouragement that goes on around here that's unlike any forum i've seen before (Granted that's like two but it's still something). I have an absolute big love for video games as they've helped me out with a lot and would love to eventually become a video game designer, i've made a couple games in the past and am even currently  working on my own Pokemon fan game mostly because of this community. I'm usually not the most talkative person so you might not be seeing me post the most but i'll try making an effort to meeting some of the people here.

Thanks for reading and may your Pokemon be forever Shiny.

5 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

Cool, what games have you made?

Only a couple Megaman X style platformers and 1 short rpg about creating the universe, they were all really short and not super coherent since I didn't post them anywhere and I made them mostly for myself.