Events in PBS

Starry Knight

Held items are based on bulbapedia but to double check you should use the Pokemon text doc as that's what determines what a Pokemon may hold and the chances.

As for headbutt low and hi, just look up Heracross in HGSS if you are still confused. Basically trees are randomly determined what contents they may hold which usually will be a low but sometimes you'll get lucky and find a jackpot tree with better mons which is the high. I think Ame kept them the same due to that but I don't recall perfectly.

Also just a tad bit of advice, you may want to be more clear in the title as usually a topic about PBS asks for the download link. Just would make it easier to see and for people to respond faster.

AFAIK, there aren't any deviations for wild held items with the exception of those who hold seeds, which hold the reborn variant of whichever seed was overwritten (no idea which goes to which). Bulbapedia, as always, is a good source.

Looking around the PBS files, it seems that Reborn circumvents the low and high variants of trees from the Johto games by, for the most part, programming identical encounter rates into both encounter tables. There are some exceptions, but they're really minor (e.x. Wormadam and Mothim are in High and Low respectively).

13 hours ago, Commander said:

Held items are based on bulbapedia but to double check you should use the Pokemon text doc as that's what determines what a Pokemon may hold and the chances.

As for headbutt low and hi, just look up Heracross in HGSS if you are still confused. Basically trees are randomly determined what contents they may hold which usually will be a low but sometimes you'll get lucky and find a jackpot tree with better mons which is the high. I think Ame kept them the same due to that but I don't recall perfectly.

Also just a tad bit of advice, you may want to be more clear in the title as usually a topic about PBS asks for the download link. Just would make it easier to see and for people to respond faster.

Thank you, wasn't sure as this has all generations and all pokemon where as Ultra Sun/Moon doesn't so most of the pokemon would be missed as the official games only target a small portion of the pokemon but I had just wanted to make sure

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction for the headbutt tree differences

6 hours ago, Norm said:

AFAIK, there aren't any deviations for wild held items with the exception of those who hold seeds, which hold the reborn variant of whichever seed was overwritten (no idea which goes to which). Bulbapedia, as always, is a good source.

Looking around the PBS files, it seems that Reborn circumvents the low and high variants of trees from the Johto games by, for the most part, programming identical encounter rates into both encounter tables. There are some exceptions, but they're really minor (e.x. Wormadam and Mothim are in High and Low respectively).

Thank you both of you for answering my questions it helped me a lot in understanding the PBS files

• 2 weeks later...