How have all of your days been?

sdddf4

• Global Mods

The past few days my sleep schedule has been: taking several naps from early morning - afternoon, then another nap in the evening/early night and staying awake for all of the night afterwards. 

But the times I am awake are eventful and productive, and I'm feeling hopeful about the rest of the week.

interesting, had chicken for Thanksgiving usually have turkey cause the host can't have ham, got to see some of the family kinda disappointed my sister didn't show up but has been slow evening doing a run with my BF on reborn but both of us got tired of grinding, working on a surprise for him for tomorrow but it's taking time I got him an SD card for his phone so he could download and watch anime while on break but thought I would jumpstart the proccess, I know he like Full metal panic so going with all four seasons of that first then seeing how much room is left so I'm kinda bored right now

It's a little too early to tell so far. Yesterday was quite stressful with having to drop money on a new tire for my vehicle, groceries, and more Halloween Party decorations. At least I got to have some time with Dragon Age Origins when I finally got home last night. Hoping today is less stressful. Already got a bit of good news though! My wife's gaming computer was fixed yesterday by our work's IT guy! Also for only $40, which is a steal compared to what I was expecting to pay! Here's hoping things keep looking up!