Hello there pokefans!

Krellian

Hello there guys! My name is Krellian and i'm a newcommer to Pokémon Reborn. I am amazed of how increbible this game is! A friend of mine told me of a "hardcore pokémon game like no other. Something that not even Nintendo could make it." I thought with me that it was bullshit, but when he showed me... All starters from gen 1 - 7? Field effect? Wonder trade? (what is that btw?) curse words? SUICIDE?! MURDER?! DAAAAAAMN! I have to play it!

So before starting the game he told me to present myself in the forum, for some help and tips from my senpais, so here i am!

Hope to be good friends with you guys and plz forgive a noob for stupid questions : )

PS: Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my main language.

Hello Krellian, and Welcome to Reborn~

2 hours ago, Krellian said:

... All starters from gen 1 - 7? Field effect? Wonder trade? (what is that btw?) 

PS: Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my main language.

Wonder trade is a completely randomized trade with another trainer online. You likely won't know what Pokemon you'll get back in return. That's what adds the wonder in wonder trade. :3

Side note, you should always be careful which Pokemon you wonder trade. It'll be difficult to track down the Pokemon you accidentally wonder trade away 😅

If we can understand what Candy is saying we can understand what you're saying.

Your grammar is fine ^^

Thanks guys for all the replies i've received! I'll try my best to be an active forum member and be helpful in any way possible.

Speaking of which: i'm having some troubles choosing my starter... where in the forum is the correct place to open a topic? Thanks in advance ; )