Oh hello

Young Luna

Hello all, been lurking in the forum before making account, this is  not the first time I been here, I been here before, just can't remember my old account, done with the boring stuff now.

My name is Luna or Deuce, I joined when I first played the game, and I love it for me. Basic stuff about me now, I love to draw and write when I am in the mood for it. I love stealth games, games that make you think, etc. I love the Final Fantasy series, just need more money to get more of them hehe. I been playing Pokemon since Yellow which surprising still works, and learned more overtime about the competitive side.  Thanks to Pokemon Reborn, I know how to use dark types better now. 

Overall, pleasure to be back here now. Not sure what to say now. So um... I hope I tried my best with this post. 

Edited by Young Luna

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

Welcome (back) to the forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay

Reveal hidden contents

39976b30dc87b667499f25de81081a01effc46e2

Thank you! And I love the second picture and gifs!

1 hour ago, Zarc said:

Welcome back ! 

Thanks! I love the gif too! 

1 hour ago, ProjectIceman said:

giphy.gif

Thanks! I love the gif too!

46 minutes ago, Sayia said:

Welcome back 😉 

Thank you! Love the icon too! 

33 minutes ago, Candy said:

Yo happy to see you back even if I dunno if I saw you before you left~ :3

I did leave once my first file got messed up and couldn't remember my old username after months passed. And thanks too~ 

Thanks everyone too! I loved the welcomes!

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

...Oh, dear. It seems I have finally found someone I couldn't come up with a witty opening sentence for right off the bat. Um, the moon's nice...

Anyway! Welcome to the starlit(?) realms we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules (again, I guess), feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!

On 9/29/2018 at 4:10 AM, LykosHand said:

Welcome back Luna 😄, glad to see that you're here again 🙂 

I am glad too! It is fun here and I love it!

20 hours ago, Alistair said:

welcome back, have fun

Thank you and I will! 

18 hours ago, Kuro von Einzbern said:

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

Ahh thank you! I do like writing and roleplaying, it is fun and I will! I might PM if I ever get confused with something. 

17 hours ago, Zarc said:

@Young Luna yeah i love LOTR 🙂 

Glad you do and I bet it is fun too~! 

13 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...Oh, dear. It seems I have finally found someone I couldn't come up with a witty opening sentence for right off the bat. Um, the moon's nice...

Anyway! Welcome to the starlit(?) realms we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules (again, I guess), feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!

It happens hehe~. I will! And will do! I will love it here! 

13 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

Welcome back to the forums Young Luna~

Thank you~! I do be careful with those for me and avoid those type of things when possible, I like being happy the best I can. It makes me feel joyful. I will keep learning too!