Tsune

Hi, I've been a big fan of Reborn for awhile but I just joined the website today! I draw comics, and am working on a webcomic while I go to college. But for the last couple of days I've been doodling reborn in class... so I thought I'd share. I just beat Shelly's gym so no spoilers please! 

I've drawn the moment in the game that has moved me the most so far, as well as Cain, ZEL and Fern the Ultimate Chad. 

Feel free to give me feedback, or scream with me about the many good boy rivals this game has to offer. PRfanart1.thumb.jpg.0d78c93062a47deb3bdb58b198eedf7d.jpgprfanart3.thumb.jpg.3242beecaeca1923f9eced9872d26f33.jpgPRfanart2.thumb.jpg.87259885a9a1344fa8daa21bd058dc0a.jpg

Edited by Tsune
Artwork was not appearing in post
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Tsune said:

Oh crap! Sorry I'm really new

no worries!! if it helps, what usually works for me is uploading my artwork somewhere (say deviantart, tumblr, imgur etc) and copy pasting the link to the artwork. (not copy image, copy image location!) and then it should hopefully work.

2 minutes ago, Sunfleure said:

no worries!! if it helps, what usually works for me is uploading my artwork somewhere (say deviantart, tumblr, imgur etc) and copy pasting the link to the artwork. (not copy image, copy image location!) and then it should hopefully work.

Okay! This time I just dragged the art into the text box and I think it's displaying now. But thanks so much!

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

nice Corey art is it Corey? also here is a spot you can put your fan art and find others: 

Great! Thanks so much
Yes it is! I loved that speech so much. I didn't think they were gonna go there but they did and I loved it. Really motivates you to not let reborn city crush your MC.

Hello, is that the police? Yes? Yeah I'm calling to ask if you can arrest this person. The art they posted looks so nice I'm sure they lifted it from a nearby museum?

...Jokes aside, hi there! That's some great art, I love it!

It's not often that I see people drawing Corey, I really like the perspective and the scene in that piece. You did a great job with his expression, too!

So, am I even gonna state the obvious?

Of course I am. I adore it when people draw ZEL, and this is no exception~

You've done them perfect justice ❤️

7 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Hello, is that the police? Yes? Yeah I'm calling to ask if you can arrest this person. The art they posted looks so nice I'm sure they lifted it from a nearby museum?

...Jokes aside, hi there! That's some great art, I love it!

It's not often that I see people drawing Corey, I really like the perspective and the scene in that piece. You did a great job with his expression, too!

So, am I even gonna state the obvious?

Of course I am. I adore it when people draw ZEL, and this is no exception~

You've done them perfect justice ❤️

Thank you so much! They're facinating to me, so more to come!