Best Blaziken Moveset and Items

marcmarcmarc

You can, if you want. But personally, I would recommend this moveset instead.

• Flare Blitz

• Drain Punch

• Thunder Punch

• Bulk Up

Considering that Blaziken has the Speed Boost ability, it gets swifter and swifter each turn. So, your best option is getting a boost turn one thanks to Bulk Up (If you can), then doing as much damage as you can. Shadow Claw might be a possibility, but I largely prefer Thunder Punch which comes more in handy because of most of the fields boosting electric attacks and because of Blaziken’s disadvantage against Water and Flying mons. You’ll have a better coverage, and depending on your foes, you can alternate between Flare Blitz and Drain Punch to recover by continuing to hit them hard.

If I had one specific item to recommend, it would be Muscle Band. This strategy will make Choice Band quite annoying (I doubt this item is available yet) and Life Orb might be a dangerous asset for both you and your opponent, unless you manage to kill them in one hit, but it will be risky anyway. These being said, if you planned to keep Bulk Up in your moveset, Muscle Band is still the best choice by far.

56 minutes ago, marcmarcmarc said:

I like Blaziken ever since XD

Help need advice hahahaha 

Is Shadow Claw good move for Blaziken?? 

What Items you recommend?

STAB obviously in Flare Blitz and High Jump Kick, then Protect to get the first speed boost safely and the last move could be swords dance or knock off. Item probably life orb.

4 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

• Flare Blitz

• Drain Punch

• Thunder Punch

• Bulk Up

Considering that Blaziken has the Speed Boost ability, it gets swifter and swifter each turn. So, your best option is getting a boost turn one thanks to Bulk Up (If you can), then doing as much damage as you can. Shadow Claw might be a possibility, but I largely prefer Thunder Punch which comes more in handy because of most of the fields boosting electric attacks and because of Blaziken’s disadvantage against Water and Flying mons. You’ll have a better coverage, and depending on your foes, you can alternate between Flare Blitz and Drain Punch to recover by continuing to hit them hard.

If I had one specific item to recommend, it would be Muscle Band. This strategy will make Choice Band quite annoying (I doubt this item is available yet) and Life Orb might be a dangerous asset for both you and your opponent, unless you manage to kill them in one hit, but it will be risky anyway. These being said, if you planned to keep Bulk Up in your moveset, Muscle Band is still the best choice by far.

This is an interesting set, but Drain Punch and Bulk Up don´t really fit Blaziken since it´s just too frail. It can make much better use of fast high powered attacks, like a Swords Dance boosted High Jump Kick. The same reasoning suggests running Life Orb over Muscle Band: Blaziken is too frail to stay long, as such the Life Orb recoil doesn´t really make a difference, the x1.3 instead of x1.1 on the other hand does make a difference.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:13 AM, LilyX said:

STAB obviously in Flare Blitz and High Jump Kick, then Protect to get the first speed boost safely and the last move could be swords dance or knock off. Item probably life orb.

Thanks! That help me. I really don't have much idea and knowledge about move set combos cause I thought in the past it doesn't really matter and Pokemon Reborn is hard compared to other Pokemon games XD 

i remember from my old USUM game this build

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Impulse

Flare Kick (for STAB obiously)

Stone Edge (flying cover)

Protect (just in case and gain a little boost in speed from the start)

Earthquake/Bulldoze (for the lulz)

about the item you can use a chosen item, focus sash or orb life since the purpose of Blaziken is to kill before killed

or can use instead a build based in special attack, it's pretty easy since his ATK and SATK are in my opinion pretty balanced

On 9/24/2018 at 12:11 AM, Q-Jei said:

• Flare Blitz

• Drain Punch

• Thunder Punch

• Bulk Up

Thank this will hep me a lot XD