Le Frey vs xe majesty the Fairy Lord/Lady (vs Adrienn)

Le Frey

well... some time since the battle vs Samson... (seriously, thanks for the double intimidate thing)

I must say... what battles since then xD (and lot's of money inverted xD)

but now... I really need to say this...

Spoiler

FAIRY TYPE WAS A MISTAKE

I really hate them...

well, that said and settled...

some tips for this character? it's a little bit hard without faster poison types like my old friend Crobat...

my actual team is no so different from before but i can change it in any moment (since now I have a free day for training, after a long week working...)

any tip is always apretiated

my main problem is the tactic of trick room... the misty field nullify it? or the fairy tale? 'cause I don't think Grandbull is slower than a Bisharp (actually i think it...)

Spoiler

Infernape (Chimi) 80 (Blaze) (Same as Before)

Flare Blitz

Match Punch

Close Combat

Shadow Claw

a bad option i must say...

Bisharp (Clauwd) 75 (and grinding, thanks Nagalfar) (Inner Focus)

Sword Dance

Night Slash

Iron Head

Metal Claw

maybe i can use some Hearth Scales...

Gothitelle (Megami) 77 (Frisk)

Psychic

Trick Room

Psyshock

Mirror Coat

a crucial element 'cause the trick room

Galvantula (Jolts) 78 (Unnerve) (SaB)

Bug Bite

Discharge

Bug Buzz

Sucker Punch

maybe i can change this lil one (for the discharge)

Ampharos (Gigasanda) 77 (Static)

Charge

Cotton Guard

Dragon Pulse

Power Gem

I know, i know, at least 1 electric-type attack xD

Swanna (Patita) 76 (Hydration)

Rain Dance

Fly

Surf

Tailwind

no much to say... the old friend

standby

Mawile (Mawa) a shame i can't use the mega-ring yet...

Arcanine (Cherche)

Sandslash Alola (Mashu) (something for the Garchomp of Solaris)

Meowstic (Perri)

Nidoqueen (NSTNQ (Naga Save the NidoQueen)) (the Nidorina of Corey)

Seviper (Hebi)

4 hours ago, Nagalfar said:

Wow. I didn't know some of my pawniards had some uses other than for breeding purposes. Glad it found a home !

Congrats on beating Adrienn, and good luck for Titania !

actually the problem is with poor Amaria, i'm loocking for ways to defeat her (and grinding a lot)

Titania was not a big deal (except Excadrill and Aegislash), just my Meowstic with prankster, mystic field, Trick Room and Absol with Magic Seed, Perish Song for Aegislash and changing a lot

Amaria i have no idea how to counter her since my only options are Galvantula, Ampharos, Silvally (Fairy or Grass) and Simisage, Maybe that Bisharp for the Lapras and no great options since that field is a great problem

once again thanks for that little Pawniard <3

That's good then !

Amaria... The only time i battled her, i must admit i used a ton of X items, but Torterra worked wonders against her, her Rotom in solos can"t do anything against it once you've stalled all the hydropumps. But that field is a nightmare, i agree with you 100%

I fear Bisharp will get destroyed by that Lapras... It has terrible bulk in my opinion, and even if you can set up a swords dance, i have my doubts that he can OS it.

Ampharos can be used for setting an electric field i suppose ! That can help, if he can stand a hit.

Other than that, i must admit i haven't other ideas.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:32 PM, Le Frey said:

a bad option i must say...

Not really, considering xyr Mega is a Mega-Mawile. There was a funny moment in my battle when xe switched Mawile into  a flamethrower and got to 10% HP before even Mega-evolving.

19 hours ago, Le Frey said:

well... i gues my only option is to retrain my ampharos and making it a bulk, try something with Simisage and Galvantula and maybe try to obtain a Turtwig

The gym will actually go a lot easier if you just train a mon that can change the field. Even my specially-bulkiest mon at the time (Muk) couldn't tank boosted Surfs that well.

Edited by Yoma_masaho

53 minutes ago, Yoma_masaho said:

Not really, considering xyr Mega is a Mega-Mawile. There was a funny moment in my battle when xe switched Mawile into  a flamethrower and got to 10% HP before even

Mega-evolving.

well, funny thing, it was Clauwd (Bisharp) who defeated it with Iron Head and Night Slash xD

55 minutes ago, Yoma_masaho said:

The gym will actually go a lot easier if you just train a mon that can change the field. Even my specially-bulkiest mon at the time (Muk) couldn't tank boosted Surfs that well.

for that i have my Meowstick Prankster with Mystic Field, Sunny Day and Amplifier Rock to solve the problem of the field and leave the rest to Swanna and Ampharos... but first i want the mega-ring (but that's a problem for another post... i gues xD)

1 minute ago, Le Frey said:

for that i have my Meowstick Prankster with Mystic Field, Sunny Day and Amplifier Rock to solve the problem of the field and leave the rest to Swanna and Ampharos... but first i want the mega-ring (but that's a problem for another post... i gues xD)

Oh, then Amaria shouldn't be too much of a problem.

2 minutes ago, Yoma_masaho said:

Oh, then Amaria shouldn't be too much of a problem.

no problem at all
more problem IV's, EV's and Nature of them
now i'm farming scales for the nature and for the EV's
a shame i'm more for singles xD

thanks for the recomendations

2 minutes ago, Le Frey said:

no problem at all
more problem IV's, EV's and Nature of them
now i'm farming scales for the nature and for the EV's
a shame i'm more for singles xD

thanks for the recomendations

Yeah, my team was built more for singles too, and my only doubles combo (Gliscor + Rotom-W) wouldn't work there. That's why I resorted to changing fields myself.

Well, good luck with the EV training. It's really a chore post-Restoration+Railnet Upgrade.