Updated Overworld Shiny Sprites

TheInsurgent

Hey all! You might remember me because I made a bunch of updated icons, and it's been a while (mostly because of school). But, I've made all of generation 1's follower sprites! I know I still have to do generation 7 icons, which I've done /most/ of. The one thing that's taking me a while is Silvally, as there's a lot of actual artwork i have to do besides recoloring. As for the main topic of this post, it really only works with a follower mod, which i wholly recommend. So, here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ekn129a66kb826v/Gen_1_Overworld.rar/file - After you install a follower mod, add these to the "Characters" folder in "Graphics" and replace!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gn2tbpm0un5o6xb/Gen_1-6_(and_a_lil_bit_of_7)_Icons.rar/file - Same thing, just in the "Icons" folder!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just found this post and was also confused on how to properly use the sprites. If I don't use the follower mod, can I still get the box sprites to be updated if I copy the sprites to the correct folders? Is that all it takes or do I have to install something else? I am having really bad shiny luck in this game (still SRing for a starter after nearly 300 SRs with no luck) and I won't know if I did it right until I get it.