Devil May Cry V

CodeCass

Can we talk about Devil May Cry V please? I'm dying to talk about Devil May Cry V. 

This newest Dante trailer has me hyped beyond imagining. On top of my already falling in love with Nico, now my *first* love, Lady, is back and looking better than ever! Not to mention Dante and Co. are all sporting new designs and are looking great! The newest Devil Trigger looks great as well. I couldn't be more excited. The only thing I'm not overly impressed with is Dante's new theme "Subhuman". Otherwise, I can't wait. This will be the first game in years I'm going to drop the cash for on whatever super-mega-collector's edition comes out!

What are you all feeling about the new game!?!

Capture.JPG

I liked this trailer too. I'm glad his old devil arms are back and that new dual-wielding motorbike chainsaw is sick. This new playable character looks alright. I hope we can see more from him. I also really want a practice room feature in this one. None of the games really had one. I'll definitely will be buying this on release though.

17 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

This time it's OG dante, right? Not "Donte"?

You know it! This one takes place after DMC2 evidently and Dante, Nero, Trish, and Lady are all back at it. 

14 hours ago, Godot said:

All these thoughts running through my head,

I’m on fire, my veins burning red,

Frustration, is getting bigger,

bang bang bang,

pull my devil trigger!~

My devil trigger has been pulled many times since that first trailer! haha. So hyped. Love the song too. It and "Devils Never Cry" have been playing in my car a lot lately. 

@Godot So funny enough that Vergil theme sort of gives me the shivers. I actually used to be on a sponsored FGC team about 6 years ago and played in quite a few tournaments with UMvC3 being my best game. Long story short, I was always fairly free to good Vergil players. Lost plenty of good matches because of me panicking at Vergil swap-ins haha. So hearing his theme or seeing the smug bastard slick his hair back for his phantom swords gives me terrible flashbacks! haha