Amy (Ninetales-Alola) @ Light Clay  
Ability: Snow Cloak  
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Aurora Veil  
- Blizzard  
- Dazzling Gleam  
I just want to know, if you could how would you improve my team. If you want to try to remove and put certain mons on the team if they don't fit. Also just to see, If you were could replace a mon with a mega what would it be and what mega would you replace it with.

Edited by wrk5646

Blaziken - Y'know, lookin pretty good there. Nice EVs and stuff, BUT WHY DON'T YOU HAVE SPEED BOOST!? I'd advise capsuling Blaziken ASAP, as Speed Boost is what makes it the best Pokemon in the game. Other than that, Your Blaziken is looking pretty standard. From my experiences, Blaziken starts to have a harder time setting up Bulk Up against harder bosses, meaning less OHKOs from its weaker STABS, so you might want to Consider Flare Blitz and/or HJK for more stopping power. I assume Hms are just in the movesets for convenience, so I'll try to recommend TMs in place of their slots. Blaziken can really use Protect (Found in Blacksteam Refuge after Winning a coin toss until guy's loses a net total of $5000) well combined with Speed Boost, and Stone Edge/Shadow Claw can be good coverage. T-Punch is also an option, though itsless convenient to get back when using HMs.  Blaziken is so strong that he's pretty flexible with Items. Life Orb and Wide Lens are quite good, and Blaziken can really use Z-moves well to clean out teams. Firium-Z + Flare Blitz is disgustingly strong, especially with Atk boosts, and Rockium-Z + Stone Edge helps cover mons Like Gyarados and other Bulky Fliers

Garchomp - He's looking A-ok. The only thing I recommend is that You sub in Rock Climb for relevant Coverage moves when appropriate (e.x. Poison Jab, Aqua Tail, Crunch)

Ferrothorn - I'm not too big a Ferrothorn fan Ingame, but he can probably work out. Moveset is good, as is the item. I would really only replace SR because Rocks aren't that important ingame, and you could Just use a Sturdy rocker if you really need it. I'd go for something like T-wave or Knock Off instead.

Rotom - Again, this one seems pretty Standard with the staple Hydro Pump + Electric move. 3rd/4th slot can really be anything you need. Rotom can shuffle Paralysis, Burn, and Toxic through TMs and 4th Slot is open to just about anything.

Gengar - Pretty standard Gengar Stuff. I personally like Destiny Bond ingame to remove anything nasty, and Gengar is usually fast enough to take the foe with it.

Ninetales - Has all the moves that it really needs. Definitely needs Snow Warning, otherwise Aurora Veil won't even work. 4th slot can be anything from Nasty Plot to Toxic. 

Honestly, there aren;t a lot of Mega evolutions that mandate a spot on a team rn. Most megas have very little benefit from a utility sense as you get them so late. Most Megas face competition with other Pokemon who can hold items. If you really wanted to replace someone, I'd say Ferrothorn contributes the least to the team. M-Kangaskhan is by far the strongest obtainable, but it's also the hardest to get (Need 700 mons registered). I;d honestly just pick your favorite rn as none of them are really winning awards for usefulness.

The Thunderbolt TM is available as of E18 and would go well on Gengar and Rotom-W.

I'd sub Rock Climb with Flamethrower on Garchomp whenever you aren't exploring, and definitely get rid of Rock Smash on Blaziken (can also be subbed with Rock Climb on Garchomp) and for sure give it Speed Boost instead of Blaze.

Alolan Ninetales gets Nasty Plot via Move Relearner I believe, and would by far be the best choice for a 4th move, as otherwise Alolan Ninetales is lacking in power.

Another suggestion for Garchomp would be to give it the slightly weaker Stomping Tantrum (Mosswater Move Tutor) over Dig, that way you won't get obliterated by a double-power Earthquake on the first turn of its use.