Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Balm Mushroom for Spyce sidequest

mogget_yrael

Question

So I sold the Balm Mushroom you find in Malchous Forest before I knew it was required for the Spyce sidequest, and I don't think there is another lying around anywhere. I've been farming Paras for a while to try and find another, but is there an easier way to get one that I'm missing? So far I am past 100 paras, and I found 4 Big Mushrooms and the rest Tiny Mushrooms. Is it just bad luck or am I wasting my time?

8 answers to this question

Just now, mogget_yrael said:

So I sold the Balm Mushroom you find in Malchous Forest before I knew it was required for the Spyce sidequest, and I don't think there is another lying around anywhere. I've been farming Paras for a while to try and find another, but is there an easier way to get one that I'm missing? So far I am past 100 paras, and I found 4 Big Mushrooms and the rest Tiny Mushrooms. Is it just bad luck or am I wasting my time?

they no longer carry it, it was updated to Ultra sun/Moon wild held items

2 minutes ago, mogget_yrael said:

How would someone get one to trade to me in the first place? I'll check out the munchlax though thanks.

some people keep a back up file I know Vanitas has one to use for the 7th st pokemon

lady might have the muchlax hold a leftover

Edited by Starry Knight

On 9/16/2018 at 1:23 PM, mogget_yrael said:

Huh, ok thanks for the info. That seems like an oversight by Ame, I can't get the leftovers legitimately now.

I doubt it's an oversight, you don't need Leftovers to beat the game.
More like Leftovers are a long-term reward for diligently holding onto a valuable item during a point where money is scarce.