I have a way to make both Decidueye and Incineroar fans happy.

ShadeStrider

Either make Decidueye an echo fighter of Incineroar, or make Incineroar an echo fighter of Decidueye.

Make the moveset consist of attacks they both can use. 

Neutral B: Hidden Power (Projectile)

Side B: Shadow Claw. (Good Finisher, Good for Horizontal Recovery as well)

Up B: Acrobatics. Recovery Option. (Good Vertical Recovery)

Down B: Rest. (Same move as Jigglypuff, Really good KO option.)

Final Smash: Giga Impact.

Never ask me for anything ever again..png

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

Simply to troll Smash Bros fans, my friend.

I'd say let that job stay at Sakurai's desk. he's been able to do it for long enough that he will probably be able to put in someone like Jibanyan as a Pikachu Echo without anyone knowing until the last second

I think Decidueye could totally be an echo of Greninja. His ghost typing would make it possible and Water shuriken could just be Spirit Shackle. I really hate to be a downer though, but Incineroar is actually who they choose Imma be pretty damn pissed.

You have a choice between Tony the Tiger's cousin who can't really bring much new to the smash series (fire, wrestling, we have those already) or an Archer Owl who might not be too original moveset-wise but I argue brings way more than Incineroar could.

I know I'm biased, but I think Incineroar is just one of the worst Pokes ever brought to the series and to have him represent in Smash I think is a huge dissapointment. Sorry for being such a hater though. If you like Incineroar that's totally fine but that's my opinion.

2 hours ago, Smogoon Josh said:

I think Decidueye could totally be an echo of Greninja. His ghost typing would make it possible and Water shuriken could just be Spirit Shackle. I really hate to be a downer though, but Incineroar is actually who they choose Imma be pretty damn pissed.

You have a choice between Tony the Tiger's cousin who can't really bring much new to the smash series (fire, wrestling, we have those already) or an Archer Owl who might not be too original moveset-wise but I argue brings way more than Incineroar could.

I know I'm biased, but I think Incineroar is just one of the worst Pokes ever brought to the series and to have him represent in Smash I think is a huge dissapointment. Sorry for being such a hater though. If you like Incineroar that's totally fine but that's my opinion.

I hang around Gamefaqs a lot, and I can tell you this.

Vergeben has Spoken. Incineroar is in Smash Bros. 

I desperately hope that he's wrong. I also want Decidueye over that Ugly piece of trash.

But Vergeben did say that Ridley and Simon Belmont are in the game, as well as the return of Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf. He's got a pretty good track record, as of now, albeit he's never actually Leaked anything other than Info.

He leaked stuff prior to being a smash leaker.  He leaked major info in Dragon Ball Fighterz, Injustice, and Soul Calibur 6. Such as the DLC characters in DBFZ, the fact that TMNT were in Injustice, and that the newcomer in SC6 was named Groh.

also I thought about and theory crafted a moveset for the three Pokémon potential reps.

conclusion;

Inciniroar would be Fox and DK hybrid.

Decidueye would be a Pit and Falco hybrid.

Lycanroc would be a buff Pikachu.