Reborn Little Cup! Tournament Time! (UNOFFICIAL)

Discordant Jewel

Hello! Welcome to the Reborn Little Cup!

As the title suggests, this is a little tournament thing I had as an idea, and now I'm bringing it to ya'll!

How it will work:

1. Submit your entry into the tournament along with your timezone (for organization and matchmaking.) via Discord DM to: Mu7e #0036

2. Once your match is made, I'll DM both you and your match who you'll be partnered with for Round 1.

3. Both of you should be able to record the battle, or at least one of you, to submit the victory to my Discord. (Preferably both to avoid anyone dropping out.) Both must confirm the video was indeed the battle that took place.

4. You will then be matched with another winner for Round 2.

Rules/Requirements:

1. A Recording Software in order to send your submissions. (I recommend OBS Studio since its free.)

2. All Pokemon must be Lv30. No less. No more.

3. All Pokemon must be completely unevolved, but able to evolve at least once. No second stage or single stage Pokemon.

4. No Pokemon with illegal movesets or illegally modified status.

More Rules may be added in the days leading up to the tournament, date which hasn't yet been decided.

PRIZE: 

1st: 5 IV Beldum

5IV-BeldumPRIZE.PNG.6275d9efea551854a8463556120fcb0b.PNG

*I haven't made any other prizes as of yet, since its mostly a for fun thing.

Have Fun!

34 minutes ago, Mu7e said:

Oh, thats okay anyway though it doesn't change much

It actually changes a lot since the ratio of base stat/EVs is quite different. Lower level means base stats are less important -> you can use pokemon that wouldn´t be viable otherwise.

Edit: One way to make lower levels happen would be to use Showdown for the tournament. This would also solve the problem of people not having the software to record the matches. Only issue would be that you don´t have to breed/train your mons.

I really like the idea. LC isn't the best set to play on Reborn online battle considering that a lot of sets work because mons are level 5.

However, why not try a tournament in the Reborn Showdown server? Replays will be really easy to obtain. I think we can even use terrains but I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...